Joint was more sad than disturbing.

"I'm walkin across the staaage!!! :krs:"

full

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I avoid disturbing movies on purpose but I found this youtube channel with a breh who talk about these fukked up movies. It's a good way to see what happens in these movies without the dread of actually watching them. So far Salo, Cannibal Holocaust, and A Siberian Film look like they're worst. Although Cannibal Holocaust is smarter than it gets credit for, it's just messed up that they were legit killing animals, A Siberian Film and Salo were the writers thinking up the sickest shyt and seeing what stuck.

Daps
Orphan...this movie creeped me and my lady the fukk out :smh:

Breh, I was having nightmares about that movie. It's a semi realistic situation. When the dad went into her room, and the black light was on, and he tore down the drawings and saw all the real sadistic shyt she was drawing on the walls

:picard:
:damn:

Then when the mother got the call from the doctor about what was really going on

:dwillhuh:

The second viewing makes all the signs clear. She always wore those dresses to hide her real figure, never let them see her without clothes because she had to keep shaving, and wrapping herself up, refused to go to the dentist, always wore the ribbons on her neck and wrists
:mjcry:
The son didn't stand a chance once he was on to her

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh, I was having nightmares about that movie. It's a semi realistic situation. When the dad went into her room, and the black light was on, and he tore down the drawings and saw all the real sadistic shyt she was drawing on the walls

Then when the mother got the call from the doctor about what was really going on

The second viewing makes all the signs clear. She always wore those dresses to hide her real figure, never let them see her without clothes because she had to keep shaving, and wrapping herself up, refused to go to the dentist, always wore the ribbons on her neck and wrists
Man I couldn't watch it a second time it was so messed up. The actress who played the orphan did a hell of a job with such a dark character

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Midnight Meat Train was also disturbing as well.

Anything foreshadowing humans being secret slaves to old ancient monsters and themes of ancient gods and creatures is disturbing as fukk

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Yeah creepy kids are definitely a trigger. Children of the Corn was another one...