Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
There was an amazing thread on SOHH where people listed a bunch of wild movies I never saw.
#1 for me would be A Serbian Film. shyt was just disgusting, mad I watched that shyt. The end of Megan is Missing fukked me up.
Also Martyrs was some pretty wild shyt

So "A Serbian Film" is on my anti-bucket list or shyt I'm not doing b4 I die. Right up there with sky-diving.

No no NOPE!

Just finished watching this off the strength of this thread and yeah wished I hadn’t.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

You mean, Bully?

Stumbled upon this movie a long while back when I was doing fukk all in Florida and our little crew got compared to the kids in the movie "Kids" directed by that creepy Larry Park guy.

Got all if his movies in one grubby torrent and found out that that one was based off a true story and decided to watch that one first. shyt's actually benign compared to his other movie Kids but the last film of his I watched, Ken Park took the cake for teenaged depravity. shyt made no sense, while being honest at the same time.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
2 movies that disturbed me on a man level... non scary

A movie that disturbed me was unfaithful about a woman that gets smutted out by a random guy she met that let her take shelter in his house when it was storming outside. The things she did with this dude while her husband at home like a simp... shyt was disturbing to me for some reason..

The movie that is really disturbing to me still is deliverance..
There is a famous scene where a chubby dude gets raped by a hillbilly at gunpoint. He makes him "squeal like a pig"....
You have to see that shyt to know what I am talking about.

I used to hear a true hood story about a crip from 97 gangsters in Gardena in the late 80''s to early 90''s that would walk into a restroom with a hammer and make a random dude (whoever in there) sukk his dyck. Dude was legit mentally ill and ended up getting murked in jail. Just hearing that story used to bother me.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Some horror films..eg: Any of the original Amytiville films. Not scary but 'till this day:scusthov:
Typically more non-fictitious,or 'real' films like: 'Addio Zio Tom, or Apocalypto are ones I struggle to get through.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Hereditary-I literally experienced an INTENSE sense of dread while watching this movie. I honestly believe some of these movies use spooky shyt on the viewers.

I like scary movies but there was something very unsettling about it.

Event Horizon-Til this day I still get creeped out by it.

Came home from a night out and turned on the tv,just when Event Horizon had just started.Two o clock at night,almost no lights on and i just sparked up:ohhh:..That movie had me sleeping bad for almost a week after i watched it:sadcam:.The whole premise and feel of that movie just felt dark as fukk.Sunshine is another one of those dark sci fi moives that you just have to watch at night with some mind altering substances:whoo: