Most disappointing career: JCC Jr, Amir Khan, Victor Ortiz, or Adrien Broner?

Which of these fighters has been the most disappointing?

• Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

• Amir Khan

• Victor Ortiz

• Adrien Broner

Results are only viewable after voting.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Another way of looking at this poll is, Who's career would you rather have?

I wouldn't wanna be known for being a head case or quitting all the damn time like Ortiz and Chavez Jr.

I wouldn't wanna be the guy that's always getting dropped or knocked out like Khan.

Broner with his gunshy ass at least takes his beating/loss and sees the final bell. Although you'll be going like this for half the fight. :snoop:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Broner was never really the same after he moved up from 135 to 140 and 147 and his power didn't travel with him.

When he went 5 rounds with Gavin Rees and 12 with Pauli Malignaggi I knew he wasn't as good as people thought he was.

In retrospect, maybe the Maidana fight wasn't a good second fight at Weltweight for Broner because he was never the same after that one.

It's probably Victor for me.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Pure talent I would say Khan, but he had so much turmoil early in his career it was clear what his flaws were.
Broner was probably most disappointing because his flaws seemed more fixable and became apparent after I had totally bought into him being a bonafide star :francis:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
How yall picking broner over Chavez, da fuk?

to me ortiz is the most disappointing than both of them ...you cant be losing how he loses with his actual skillset and not be :mindblown: at why

broner had enough talent, floyd cosign/stimulus package, AND crossed over to the casuals/mainstream which magnified alot of his flaws both in and out the ring..if his head was screwed on tight he would be the biggest thing in boxing...you cant blame ppl for picking him

chavez was coddled from day one..he wasn't a talent like that . he has about 4-5 fights where he should have lost, he's been knocked for PEDs, he was gift wrapped a belt by sanctioning body fukkery, and a bankable last name - it was only a matter of time before shyt got derailed for him and when it did, it was a wrap