• Total voters

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Gotta go with Taz. In his prime, he talked greasy all day. Calling out Austin, Flair, shytting on everyone's heroes. He sounded and carried himself like a killer, despite what people say about him IRL.

Nah...when he got to the big leagues, still talked strong and Austin whooped his ass. Decimated his aura forever.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah...when he got to the big leagues, still talked strong and Austin whooped his ass. Decimated his aura forever.
The question was on the mic. Booking is another thing entirely. Also, I like to forget WWE "Tazz". They watered him down so bad I'm surprised his short ass didn't drown :snoop:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
The question was on the mic. Booking is another thing entirely. Also, I like to forget WWE "Tazz". They watered him down so bad I'm surprised his short ass didn't drown :snoop:
its mic and aura, so R=G has a point. The issue is that Taz in WWE was past his prime...so in essence it doesn't even count.

Prime taz is a GOAT level badass

Daps
Reppin
NYC
just gonna throw it out there. anyone wanna give dap to goldberg?

cause no matter what you knew that dude was the baddest guy in the room and he didn't even have to say a word.

afb2ae4ca28f3a5cfceb928b1a50cd4d.jpg

this muthafukka was scary.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Austin without a doubt.:wow:

I remember when i was little going to a show and seeing Austin for the first time live. After he won he started walking back up the ramp i ran down to the floor towards the gate to see him up close, the most intimidating piercing ice blue eyes ever, had me shook to even look him
:whew:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Bad News Brown

Him grabbing Tunney by the throat demanding a title shot against macho :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bad News Brown

Him grabbing Tunney by the throat demanding a title shot against macho :merchant:

yo i fukkin loved bad news brown.

one of my favorite bad guys

dude was not for the games. survivor series 88 i think it was, his partner hits him by accident so he socks him back and just leaves the match on some "fukk this shyt u on ur own" type shyt.

:pachaha:

he really was bad news.

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Arn always looked like a dude that you could outrun tho, he wasn't physically imposing, just verbally. He'd spit that ether, but if you ran into him at an Waffle House after the club, it'd take gunshots and a homicide to move him away from those hash browns
Arn and Sid stabbing each other with scissors is still one of the funniest :merchant: stories I've heard

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Arn and Sid stabbing each other with scissors is still one of the funniest :merchant: stories I've heard

I know right, but real talk, nobody knows what actually happened but EVERYONE knows Sid won :youngsabo:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ECW Taz with the towel draped over his head had me convinced he was a killer.