• osu sucks

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
that's cause to warrior it was more than just about a wrestling match.

with warrior it was his very existence and being at stake... in each and every match.

no one was as hardcore as the warrior.

dude RAN to the ring when it was a time for a fight.
i don't think you get it, so we'll just agree to disagree. warrior came off as crazy. THESE guys came off as ASS KICKERS.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
@Ed MOTHEREFFING G

LMAO one thing is for certain though.... hbk gets utterly womanized by both of them. :mjlol:
hbk has looked like a total herb at the business end of fueds of almost all the guys up there:

• austin
  • sid
  • taker
really, as much as I am a fan with the kliq the entire list up there except for vader and taz has made the outsiders OR dx bowdown in fueds

Daps
Reppin
NYC
hbk has looked like a total herb at the business end of fueds of almost all the guys up there:

• austin
  • sid
  • taker
really, as much as I am a fan with the kliq the entire list up there except for vader and taz has made the outsiders OR dx bowdown in fueds

this is why i said in the other thread that shawn might be a great sports entertainer but as a wrestler he falls short.

like if hbk seriously every feuded with macho man he woulda got embarrassed. under no circumstance would shawn have EVER come across as an alpha male if pit in a war of words with savage. while shawn is out there braggin about bein the showstopper and entertaining the fans and all that gay shyt, savage would be lookin directly into the camera with those fukkin dead eyes of his talkin about how we was going to KILL HIM. shawn is a tough guy until he's in the ring face to face with savage, then it becomes clear he's a beta.

but this is why i'm sayin warrior is the top dog. look at that promo i posted up there. look how fukkin intense savage is. dude is on another fukkin level. could you imagine that dude in today's wwe? dude would be world champion 10x over. john cena couldn't clean this guy's boots. that's how fukkin good savage was.

and yet in the presence of warrior, he comes out looking like the inferior one. so think about how good warrior must be.

this is the dude that made HOGAN look like he was 2nd best for a short while.

when mean gene asked hogan about warrior hogan said HE'S NOT SURE IF HE COULD BEAT THIS DUDE!

bro you gotta watch those promos leadin up to wm6. the fukkin intensity that warrior had during those promos will never be matched. this was a dude that was on the verge of beating hogan and he fukkin knew it. you heard it in his voice. this dude was gonna beat hogan. that was the first time you ever saw someone more INTENSE than hogan.

i'm sorry i don't care WHO you put in the ring with warrior, that guy is getting his ass whooped. and how did you know? cause you just could tell by the way he talked. nobody was more about it than warrior. cause if sid ever steps to warrior, warrior is gonna find a way in his brain to make it about something bigger than he is. because the greater the challenge, the greater the effort.

but warrior toned down his shyt after he won the belt. his promos got a lot more straight forward after that, but even then they were still great.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
this is why i said in the other thread that shawn might be a great sports entertainer but as a wrestler he falls short.

like if hbk seriously every feuded with macho man he woulda got embarrassed. under no circumstance would shawn have EVER come across as an alpha male if pit in a war of words with savage. while shawn is out there braggin about bein the showstopper and entertaining the fans and all that gay shyt, savage would be lookin directly into the camera with those fukkin dead eyes of his talkin about how we was going to KILL HIM. shawn is a tough guy until he's in the ring face to face with savage, then it becomes clear he's a beta.

but this is why i'm sayin warrior is the top dog. look at that promo i posted up there. look how fukkin intense savage is. dude is on another fukkin level. could you imagine that dude in today's wwe? dude would be world champion 10x over. john cena couldn't clean this guy's boots. that's how fukkin good savage was.

and yet in the presence of warrior, he comes out looking like the inferior one. so think about how good warrior must be.

this is the dude that made HOGAN look like he was 2nd best for a short while.

when mean gene asked hogan about warrior hogan said HE'S NOT SURE IF HE COULD BEAT THIS DUDE!

bro you gotta watch those promos leadin up to wm6. the fukkin intensity that warrior had during those promos will never be matched. this was a dude that was on the verge of beating hogan and he fukkin knew it. you heard it in his voice. this dude was gonna beat hogan. that was the first time you ever saw someone more INTENSE than hogan.

i'm sorry i don't care WHO you put in the ring with warrior, that guy is getting his ass whooped. and how did you know? cause you just could tell by the way he talked. nobody was more about it than warrior. cause if sid ever steps to warrior, warrior is gonna find a way in his brain to make it about something bigger than he is. because the greater the challenge, the greater the effort.

but warrior toned down his shyt after he won the belt. his promos got a lot more straight forward after that, but even then they were still great.
Agree or not thats a good fukkin reply :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Agree or not thats a good fukkin reply :manny:

different eras though man.

back then it was more about intensity.

who was the alpha? who was the dude with the biggest balls in the room? the dude with the most intensity. that's why guys like hogan, warrior and savage were at the top. cause when it came to intensity those guys were second to none. (shoutout to jake the snake too though. that dude could bring the intensity without even raising his voice.)

but when it came to the attitude era i don't think it was all about intensity anymore. i think it was also about attitude.

rock wasn't the most intense dude ever but he was still able to convince everyone that he was the alpha in the yard and that all these other guys were just jabronis. on some disrespectful shyt.:scusthov:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brock's first run or Goldberg's undefeated WCW streak.

Chris Benoit, even before his :demonic: activities seemed like he was ready to fight people for real at any time too. Steiner, Warrior, and Sid all seemed legit crazy too.

Stone Cold, even as a kid something seemed off with him to me. Probably his look and his hillbilly punch/kick offense not looking as badass as somebody like Brock or Goldberg.