Mortal Kombat conquest is pure fukkery

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I used to love this show as a kid and the fact that Kung Lao was my favourite character originally had me like :blessed: when I saw that he was the main guy for show.

He never used his hat though :beli:

And why the hell did they move characters from the game aside for original characters like Siro and Taja? :why:

Tracy Douglas though :steviej:

It wasn't the same Kung Lao, it was the original Kung Lao that won the tournament centuries ago that was later killed by Goro. Kung Lao with the hat is his ancestor

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I used to love this show as a kid and the fact that Kung Lao was my favourite character originally had me like :blessed: when I saw that he was the main guy for show.

He never used his hat though :beli:

And why the hell did they move characters from the game aside for original characters like Siro and Taja? :why:

Tracy Douglas though :steviej:
Siro was banging so many hoes though :blessed:
This Kung Lao is not the Kung Lao from the video games, this is the original Kung Lao that lost to Goro way back when.

Is this show available on Netflix or any streaming network?

Is it in HD?
I watched the whole thing on youtube. If I remember correctly they had some HD episodes.

Daps
that ending was :huhldup::wow:
i read somewhere that they intended to make 3rd season but the budget was lacking so they had to end it this way :wow:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Imagine a Mortal Kombat show in the same vein of GOT. :banderas:

So many characters, so many subplots... they could probably pull it off. :ehh:

Seasons 1-4 could just be based on the stories from MK 1-4.

There would have to be at least one piff fight every episode. :blessed:
whoa, that would be dope as fukk

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
that ending was :huhldup::wow:
i read somewhere that they intended to make 3rd season but the budget was lacking so they had to end it this way :wow:

That ending was ridiculous and Shao Khan was a savage!

Sidebar......Watch any Kung Lao fight scenes and check out how the stunt double is like 6 feet tall.....:lolbron:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Game Of Thrones styled episode 9 featuring the Outworld invasion:wow::wow::wow:

Like when the wildings ran up on the wall:wow:

Season ending with the bad guys winning :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A Game Of Thrones styled episode 9 featuring the Outworld invasion:wow::wow::wow:

Like when the wildings ran up on the wall:wow:

Season ending with the bad guys winning :wow::wow::wow::wow:

an MK show would rewrite the book on surprising deaths for main characters.

like i said every episode would include at least one fight... which means there are going to be a lot fatalities. :demonic:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
an MK show would rewrite the book on surprising deaths for main characters.

like i said every episode would include at least one fight... which means there are going to be a lot fatalities. :demonic:
I disagree with a fight every ep. It would get hokey and kill the show too fast

If this shyt is to be like GOT some of these nikkas gotta build for the deaths to really hit

You could really play seasons 1-3 out like GOT played out the books

Season 1-Mk1 and so on:wow:

Johnny Cage dying in Season 2 finale:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I disagree with a fight every ep. It would get hokey and kill the show too fast

If this shyt is to be like GOT some of these nikkas gotta build for the deaths to really hit
not saying someone has to DIE every episode, but i see what ur saying. personally i think there are enough characters to make it work. like if fukkin STRYKER got murked only 2 episodes after he was introduced i wouldn't really give a shyt.

show got so much potential. imagine watching season 1 and them building up goro all season, and comes that next episode preview where we finally see him throw down :banderas:

the subzero/scorpion fight after all the buildup.... over the pit!!! :damn::damn::ohlawd::ohlawd:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not saying someone has to DIE every episode, but i see what ur saying. personally i think there are enough characters to make it work. like if fukkin STRYKER got murked only 2 episodes after he was introduced i wouldn't really give a shyt.

show got so much potential. imagine watching season 1 and them building up goro all season, and comes that next episode preview where we finally see him throw down :banderas:

the subzero/scorpion fight after all the buildup.... over the pit!!! :damn::damn::ohlawd::ohlawd:
Scorpion killing Sub Zero at the end of the season:ohhh:

Sub coming back as Noob Saibot in season 3:ohhh::ohhh: