Mortal Kombat 12 Will Actually Be A Reboot Called Mortal Kombat 1

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i don't understand why they bother with continuity anyway. this is the same game where you can rip a dudes spine out and stab them in face with it in round 1, and they will be just fine for round 2. then you do a leg sweep at the end of round 2 and they dead.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
i don't understand why they bother with continuity anyway. this is the same game where you can rip a dudes spine out and stab them in face with it in round 1, and they will be just fine for round 2. then you do a leg sweep at the end of round 2 and they dead.
It barely matters man, it's just a bunch of weirdos online who take these stories seriously/care

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got Ed Boon de-confirming the whole MK1 thing. That said, I don't think MK1 is far off from what the game will be. I think Shang Tsung will be the main villain like he was in MK1. It'll be Fire God Liu Kang going back to the first tournament training Great Kung Lao to kill Shang Tsung in the first tournament which would erase Shang Tsung.

Liu Kang allows for us to get kind of a prequel and the events that shaped Mortal Kombat. Shang Tsung allows for us to really see how the different realms are influenced by these events, kind of like a multi verse. This way, we could get returning characters from the 3D era, New takes on classic characters, and even a few new ones.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
the first reboot (mk9) was fire as hell. mk11 was hot garbage, from a narrative/lore standpoint, so im with a reboot. theres no way for these nikkas to keep these weak ass stories going.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
They got Ed Boon de-confirming the whole MK1 thing. That said, I don't think MK1 is far off from what the game will be. I think Shang Tsung will be the main villain like he was in MK1. It'll be Fire God Liu Kang going back to the first tournament training Great Kung Lao to kill Shang Tsung in the first tournament which would erase Shang Tsung.

Liu Kang allows for us to get kind of a prequel and the events that shaped Mortal Kombat. Shang Tsung allows for us to really see how the different realms are influenced by these events, kind of like a multi verse. This way, we could get returning characters from the 3D era, New takes on classic characters, and even a few new ones.
Kobra :banderas:

Meat :banderas:

Mokap :blessed:

Drahmin :blessed:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
the first reboot (mk9) was fire as hell. mk11 was hot garbage, from a narrative/lore standpoint, so im with a reboot. theres no way for these nikkas to keep these weak ass stories going.

MK 2011 aged horribly. MK 11 is superior in pretty much every aspect. MK X >>>>>>>>>>>>> both though

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:russ::russ::russ:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

nikka stop being dumb. If the sweep takes out the last remaining of their health then its curtain what the fukk are you talking about?

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
MK 2011 aged horribly. MK 11 is superior in pretty much every aspect. MK X >>>>>>>>>>>>> both though
MKX had some balance issues towards the end (alien OP) but it's my favorite of this modern era so far. Loved the dark comic book aesthetic they went with, loved how fast it was, loved most of the new characters (love D'Vorrah, glad they brought her back and was legit surprised they didn't bring back that young scorpion dude). D'Vorrah melting Mileena face probably the most memorable MK story moment since mk4 meme endings.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
MKX had some balance issues towards the end (alien OP) but it's my favorite of this modern era so far. Loved the dark comic book aesthetic they went with, loved how fast it was, loved most of the new characters (love D'Vorrah, glad they brought her back and was legit surprised they didn't bring back that young scorpion dude). D'Vorrah melting Mileena face probably the most memorable MK story moment since mk4 meme endings.

Dvorah is probably the greatest female character in the series. nikkas is just mad she killed they mama lol fakkitS.