Mortal Kombat 12 Ideas

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could go back and do a telling of the 1st tournament with the Great Kung Lao and shyt, would be interesting to see how all the shyt popped off

My theory is that both endings from MK Aftermath will be incorporated into the next game. Liu Kang anticipated Shang Tsung betraying them when he was sent back to retrieve Kronika's crown. So Liu Kang allowed Shang Tsung to be the victor knowing the combined power of the crown along with whatever souls Shang Tsung devoured would be too powerful to defeat in combat. Liu Kang could still send himself back in time before confronting Shang Tsung. Liu Kang goes back to train Great Kung Lao to kill Shang Tsung in the first tournament and this erases Shang Tsung from history.

In Shang Tsung's ending, he doesn't restart time. He is simply sending Dark Raiden and Fujin to conquer realms in his name. This leaves us to question:

1) Could he restart history even with Kronika's crown

2) Was restarting time even possible, which is why Kronika's past attempts were failures?

3) Was restarting history even Shang Tsung's intent or did he just want the power to conquer all realms?

With Liu Kang's ending, we are really left with one question: of all the timelines in MK lore, why did he choose to train Great Kung Lao for the first tournament?

I think whatever the case, with Liu Kang training Great Kung Lao for the first tournament, it leaves room to see how that affected the other realms. Who represented the other realms in combat? How it all led to Outworld invading and conquering the other realms?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that they went the time travel route

I liked where it was going after they started over with Mortal Kombat in 2011. Aside from Cages being the one to defeat Shinnok in MKX, that ending was a crazy set up for MK11. They killed it all by introducing Kronika and forcing her connection to the story and lore when they had a perfect villain/anti hero in Dark Raiden. Having him face off against Liu Kang and Kitana and them possibly causing their own Armageddon by destroying the realms (purposely or inadvertently) would've been crazy. There was no need for a Kronika and the whole bit about multiple timelines and her basically trying to remove Raiden for upsetting the balance by beheading Shinnok.

There was so much wasted potential in Dark Raiden vs. Liu Kang and Kitana (and virtually everyone he felt was a threat to Earth Realm) that was wasted.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked where it was going after they started over with Mortal Kombat in 2011. Aside from Cages being the one to defeat Shinnok in MKX, that ending was a crazy set up for MK11. They killed it all by introducing Kronika and forcing her connection to the story and lore when they had a perfect villain/anti hero in Dark Raiden. Having him face off against Liu Kang and Kitana and them possibly causing their own Armageddon by destroying the realms (purposely or inadvertently) would've been crazy. There was no need for a Kronika and the whole bit about multiple timelines and her basically trying to remove Raiden for upsetting the balance by beheading Shinnok.

There was so much wasted potential in Dark Raiden vs. Liu Kang and Kitana (and virtually everyone he felt was a threat to Earth Realm) that was wasted.
this is the 2nd time they fumbled Dark Raiden

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Ether bring back tripple dash run or double dash + R2 run. That only double dashing shyt is waack. Take out all dem dumb ass fatal blows too. That shyt be ruining the rhythm of the game. Take out x-rays fuvk it. Xrayz was cool 10 years ago.

I know they trying to give ppl a second chance and make the game exciting but it over kill. Also the higher your sbmm the less you'll see xrays and the more you'll see people spamming crazy combos and hitting you with infinites. If they want to give noobs a chance just make the combo timing a lil bit more lenient or add cool downs to certain moves or something.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fire God Liu Kang- I allowed Shang Tsung the temporary satisfaction of victory. Little did he know Fujin and I devised a plan to rid the realms of his terror once and for all. This plan included training the Great Kung Lao to kill his opponent in the first tournament. I have also traveled the realms training warriors to defend their respective realms from any threat. I did not forsee that ridding the realms of Shang Tsung's menace opened the portals to a new terror.

Screenshot-20220426-154126-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20220425-141317-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20220424-193957-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20220425-141317-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Raiden- Again, I have zero tolerance for the mortals who have once again allowed the enemies of Earth Realm to triumph. I and my brother Fujin find ourselves at the service of Shang Tsung due to the incompetence of mortals. The realms have been doomed to chaos appeasing the epitome of chaos, the titan of Chaos realm. The only way to defeat this new enemy is to overthrow it with order. The only way I know how to achieve order was awakening an old threat: Onaga. While at Kronika's Keep, I took Revenant Liu Kang to Outworld by fooling into thinking I would aid in healing his broken leg at the Soul Chamber. Instead, I gave Liu Kang's revenant to Onaga as a host. As allies, we shall overtake Chaos realm and overthrow Shang Tsung and his minions in the process. After this is accomplished, I will deal with Onaga and all that threaten Earth Realm even if it means the destruction of all other realms.

Screenshot-20220419-153030-Samsung-Internet.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Onaga- I was resurrected by Raiden. He was a darker, almost evil, much different from the Raiden I remembered. He dragged a broken Liu Kang into the Outworld catacombs where I was entombed. He uttered the ancient incantations and I became one with my descendant: Liu Kang. After I awakened, Raiden explained that I was needed to bring order to the realms and destroy a common foe: Shang Tsung. During my slumber, I watched him alter time. Foolishly, he has interfered and each time, the outcome is inevitable: I am the only instrument through which the One Being will reveal his purpose. The only way to bring order to the realms is merging all reality into me.

Screenshot-20220429-125143-Samsung-Internet.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MK needs to make the boss characters more boss characters. There should be more creativity with the moves and how they interact with the other characters. The boss fight needs to feel like a boss fight. I haven't gotten that with an MK game since maybe MK3/UMK3. Even the stage of the boss fight felt like there was no escape. In MK11, the fight with boss fight against Cetrion in the Gauntlet from Towers of Time felt like what should have been the fight with Kronika. In the boss fight with Cetrion, her powers actually work against you while she is attacking you. Like you feel the wind pushing your character back, while she is attacking. All of the elements are against you.

Regular punches and kicks should be ineffective on the boss characters. Like how do you punch and kick a supposed titan? It never made sense that some of the special moves didn't work against the boss characters, but they were vulnerable to punches and kicks. The special moves should work.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sindel- While I was on the terrace of the Edenian palace overlooking the garden with Jerrod, we were approached by a god like presence beaming with power. He identified himself as Liu Kang. He was in search of warriors to fight to defend their realm. He showed Jerrod and I the future. I couldn't believe it. Though I knew that I had been selected at birth to serve as a ward to fend off evil invading the realms, I never conceived that I would allow that power to corrupt me. This power would drive me to side with evil to the point at which I kill and betray my husband Jerrod, marry an evil warlord and allow him to raise my daughter as his assassin. I cannot allow this to be my fate, but is it inevitable?

This iteration of Sindel would be young Sindel. It would be dope if they explored kind of a Phoenix/Dark Phoenix type story arc with her in which she has this god tier power within her, but she struggles with controlling it. If she isn't careful, it can corrupt her allowing her to indulge in her darkest desires. I think this would solve the whole issue with people saying her story was retconned and explain how she could go from good to evil without being bewitched.

Screenshot-20220501-185736-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20220501-185854-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20220501-185826-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20220418-195306-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20220418-195330-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stages:

Edenia
Screenshot-20220502-023506-Samsung-Internet.jpg

House of Pekara (from MK Deadly Alliance)
Screenshot-20220502-023633-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Crimson Forest
Screenshot-20220502-023739-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Shinnok's Spire
Screenshot-20220502-023815-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Chaos Realm
Screenshot-20220502-024100-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Order Realm
Screenshot-20220502-024237-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The Street
Screenshot-20220502-024353-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Noob's Lair
Screenshot-20220502-024448-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Evil Tower
Screenshot-20220502-024525-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Kombat Tomb
Screenshot-20220502-024621-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The Portal
Screenshot-20220502-024733-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Screenshot-20220502-024759-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The Subway
Screenshot-20220502-024914-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The Bridge
Screenshot-20220502-025003-Samsung-Internet.jpg

The Pit
Screenshot-20220502-025158-Samsung-Internet.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reptile

^^^ I feel this is the character they have done the dirtiest of all the characters. From his design (from MK Deadly Alliance and every game after) to his role in the stories. They put too much focus into making him look lizard like when he was always this stealth, humanoid ninja with reptilian features. That is what made him unique when he debuted in MK2. With all these advances in graphics, you'd think he would have some crazy designs, but nope. I mean, they could keep it simple, but Atilla make him look dope. Just make him a ninja with scaly, green skin, with snake like eyes. They could even give him a cobra like hood.

Then there's his role in the game. He's served as a worker to so many characters without given his own real identity. This is a character who wants to see his race and realm restored, but instead of leading the charge to do so, he's at someone else's service based on their broken promise to help him. We don't even get him working with Chameleon/Khameleon to make it happen. Instead, he's been at the service of Shao Kahn, Nitara, Shinnok, and Kotal.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, with Sindel. I feel like there is a lot of potential there. I never really bought her as a complete hero. She was introduced as evil in MK3 and her ending in the game became accepted by us fans as Canon and MK9 kind of solidified that. Then MK11 angered many as they were surprised that she was this power hungry, horny, heartless witch. Evil Sindel moved the story more than good Sindel. Even with the whole sacrificing herself, it never made sense. Quan Chi killing her made more sense because having her resurrected served the agenda of an Earth Realm invasion to the end that it ultimately led to Kahn's destruction in MK9, which opened the door for Shinnok to invade Earth in MKX.

Sindel killing herself never made sense because she's presented as powerful. We've seen her take out Earth Realm's finest and battle an elder god. Yet, instead of standing up and fighting Kahn, she commits suicide to avoid being his wife and preventing him from entering Earth Realm. If she dies at his hands, the same goal is accomplished, but at least she would have fought to save her realm and protect her daughter.

Even during the events of MK4, it is Kitana who springs into action while Sindel just allows Shinnok and them to invade. Same deal with MK Deception. Sindel's just there and it is Jade doing the most to rescue Kitana and the others.

The power hungry, destructive Sindel makes the most sense. It explains why she would marry and have a child with Jerrod, why she sided with Kahn, and why she turns on her own husband and daughter. And we also see why it would take someone like Quan Chi to kill her, she was a threat and given his cunning, he saw how her dying could serve him in the future.