Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Man my feelings are legit hurt. My whole mood is ruined. I can only imagine how Fujin and Rain fans feel.
Bro you got human Reptile in your avatar, I respect youre a OG fan.

But as a fan you gotta admit that Reptile's designs have been bad since his first appearance
reptile-mk4-v.gif

latest

220px-ReptileMKXrender.png

This is TRASH!
He went from a cool assassin to a slobbering dope that gets his ass kicked in the story more than Baraka
He needed a break for real

I'm an Ermac fan but I'm glad he's taking a break. The mummy wizard shyt they were doing with him was terrible, he needs to be a NINJA again

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So much hate here in y'alls comments...:mjlol: Just because they don't have reptile but got shang sung?!?! :heh: C'mon man...

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Rain, Ermac, Shang and Reptile would've been nice.

Maybe Cyrax or Sektor but :manny:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

But as a fan you gotta admit that Reptile's designs have been bad since his first appearance
reptile-mk4-v.gif

latest

This is TRASH!
He went from a cool assassin to a slobbering dope that gets his ass kicked in the story more than Baraka

I'm an Ermac fan but I'm glad he's taking a break. The mummy wizard shyt they were doing with him was terrible, he needs to be a NINJA again

IDK why yall make that dumbass argument. Sound like a bunch of casuals. A fukking plot device laden story mode does not determine an overall characters worth as far as gameplay goes. Hell every "evil" pretty much got their shyt pushed in. And the only bad Reptile design is MK DA. His name is REPTILE!!! The fukk yall expect??? This ain't the 90s. He never was "human" in the first place actually.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami

reptile-mk4-v.gif

latest

This is TRASH!

:gucci:

Stop. His MK9 and MKX default design was dope(I agree MK4 and MKDA was trash tho)
He never was "human" in the first place actually.
This

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
IDK why yall make that dumbass argument. Sound like a bunch of casuals. A fukking plot device laden story mode does not determine an overall characters worth as far as gameplay goes. Hell every "evil" pretty much got their shyt pushed in. And the only bad Reptile design is MK DA. His name is REPTILE!!! The fukk yall expect??? This ain't the 90s. He never was "human" in the first place actually.

:shaq2::snoop:

Damn I swear the current climate of gaming is fukkin pathetic.

Story drives character motivation and design. If there was no story in games we’d be playing MKA but with just better graphics every iteration.