Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
SMH why us fukking Jax in the game. Just another archetypal black guy in a fighting game. Kai is WAY cooler. Rather have him instead.
Of all the characters why are you shytting on Jax? He's a popular legacy character with a good moveset, meanwhile your avi hasn't been shyt since MKT. Also is there a limit on how many black guys can be in a fighting game?:mjlol:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
oiZFyIc.jpg

Sickles? :ohlawd:

10 Brutalities?!!?!?!:wow::wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dwillhuh: Bruh, they’ve given us a character a week.

Be a street fighter fan right now with no communication of season 4 dlc for 3 months.
It's been 4yrs since the last MK game, so the idea of a roster reveal is stupid seeing as we've been waiting long enough.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's their own fault for doing these p*ssy ass roster reveals, they're revealing characters at a snail's pace and people are impatient.
I've always wondered what would it be like if a fighting game just announced all the characters right off the bat and gave us the gameplay of each every week. I mean just cause I know Noob is in the game doesn't mean I'm not hype to see him. If anything I'm even more hype cause the fear of him being missing is gone and I just wanna see his gameplay.

At the very least you'd never have to worry about leaks.