Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Man do we really need 5 Special Forces characters though? We definitely dont need BOTH Johnny and Sonya. As cool they look we couldve done without one of them. Now we gone have Jax and Jacqui?!?!??! What the fukk is Ed thinking?
Oh shut the fukk up. All you ever do is complain, ol' miserable ass. Can't wait for the game to drop to put hands on you. Better not try to duck either. I. Want. Games.

That goes to anybody speaking out of term about SF, Jax, or JC. You know the vibes.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Oh shut the fukk up. All you ever do is complain, ol' miserable ass. Can't wait for the game to drop to put hands on you. Better not try to duck either. I. Want. Games.

That goes to anybody speaking out of term about SF, Jax, or JC. You know the vibes.

You pina colada head ass nikka. You got a PS4 or Switch. I'll be more than inclined to lay phalanges on a peon such as yourself. You gone be the first one I make an example out of.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
We should know the roster by end of day today

A big leak coming :demonic:

RAHJUye.jpg
wiSEOhD_d.jpg

Last edited:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
So is that really supposed to be Jax, Johnny, Noob, and Kitana or are they given they're prediction?

Also they extra empty boxes supposed to be DLC or more characters to be announced in the final roster?
Nobody knows for sure. Information is still coming out.

But all the actual filled slots equals 25 which is the roster size they've been showing

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
SMH why us fukking Jax in the game. Just another archetypal black guy in a fighting game. Kai is WAY cooler. Rather have him instead.