Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it me or does it seem like the #metoo movemeny is impacting this game?

I mean, none of the females so far are scantily clad like in the past. Jade got a breast reduction and is showing less skin. Her alternates show no skin. Skarlet is all covered up and has shorter hair. Sonya is fully covered too.

Then the boss character is the first female boss in the game's history.

Jade looks like the mummy from the Tom Cruise version of the film:

Screen-Shot-2017-06-05-at-8.01.48-AM.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since this game is back to time traveling, I wonder if they go all the way back to before the first tournament. What I'm getting at is Raiden is a key part of the story and we see what's going on with him and Shinnok in the story preview. Then Kronika intervenes. I wonder if they are going to incorporate the creation of the realms and actually detail the whole elder gods vs. Shinnok story as well as how Shao Kahn became Shao Kahn. I mean, this is supposed to be the most in depth story mode thus far. The lore from the other games only touched on these stories, but we never really got the complete origin. I don't expect them to be in depth, but if Kronika's altering everything, it would only make sense to start from the beginning.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I called it a while back, they're clearly bringing back all of the characters who died because they saw all the backlash MKX got. If you think about it Kronika's story doesn't make any sense, and they're just using her to undo the bullshyt from MK9. Kronika is supposed to be all about balance, yet she never intervened when outworld or the netherrealm threw things off balance.

Not all. Nightwolf definitely not coming. Out of all of OG kombatant hes one of least favored (still more than Sheeva and Stryker though.) Hell I dont even think Smoke will make the main roster. Its not looking good for any of the ninjas to be honest (lots things hinting at them not being in, though I could be super wrong). Sindel probably got more of a chance than anybody who died in MK 9.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Since this game is back to time traveling, I wonder if they go all the way back to before the first tournament. What I'm getting at is Raiden is a key part of the story and we see what's going on with him and Shinnok in the story preview. Then Kronika intervenes. I wonder if they are going to incorporate the creation of the realms and actually detail the whole elder gods vs. Shinnok story as well as how Shao Kahn became Shao Kahn. I mean, this is supposed to be the most in depth story mode thus far. The lore from the other games only touched on these stories, but we never really got the complete origin. I don't expect them to be in depth, but if Kronika's altering everything, it would only make sense to start from the beginning.
If they do then Dragon King Onaga gotta be involved just to show Shao Kahn overthrow him and taking control of Outworld :demonic: I wish an elder god would....

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they do then Dragon King Onaga gotta be involved just to show Shao Kahn overthrow him and taking control of Outworld :demonic: I wish an elder god would....

I hope this story does involve Onaga. It's like he's been written out since the events of Armageddon. I know Shao Kahn is pretty much DLC in this game (pre-order bonus), but I'm sure he's a part of the story (he has to be). I hope they expound on Shao Kahn taking over Outworld by overthrowing Onaga.

Overall, Kahn has been the most important villain in the series. I mean Shinnok was supposed to be a god, but he was defeated by Johnny Cage and then by Cage's daughter Cassie. Meanwhile, it took Raiden with help from the elder gods to defeat Shao Kahn. Kahn was also one of the last standing along with Raiden at the end of Armageddon. So, he's a huge part of the story.

I would hope they don't use the whole Kahn poisoned Onaga and took his throne story. This should've been an epic duel in which Kahn bests Onaga. And they need to expound on why and how Kahn became so powerful. It was speculated that Kahn was an instrument of the One Being to merge the realms so he could return or something of that nature.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Characters I would like to see byke:

1) Noob Saibot- he had kind of a big role in MK9 on aiding in resurrecting Sindel and I think he created some kind of a soulnado, which Nightwolf kicked him into. He is the original Sub Zero. Most importantly, he has dope move set and look.

2) Ermac- they didn't really do much with him in MK9 except have him RIP off Jax's arms. He had a role in MKX as a servant to Kotal Kahn. If his ending in MK9 is canon and one of his souls is Jerrod (King of Edenia, Kitana's father, and Sindel's husband), his story has potential. He is one of the better characters in the series given he's a collection of souls with the power of telekinesis.

3) Kenshi- He's just a fun character to use and the whole blind swordsman with the power of telekinesis is dope.

4) Tanya- in MK4, she became the most stunning female in the series by far IMO. Then she turned out to be evil. Not only was she evil, but she was one of the most, if not most deceptive character in the series. She played a role in Shinnok invading Edenia, the Deadly Alliance conquering Outworld, and was a servant to Dragkn King. Wasted potential. If they could give her some better moves and remove the white eyes, she has a lot of potential.

5) Rain- In MK9, he was revealed to be a demigod. I think he's also brother to Taven and Daegon. He's also wasted potential. He should be running things or at least leading the charge to restore Edenia and rule it.

Outside of the officially confirmed characters, I think Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana and Reptile will definitely be in the game. I also think that Cassie and most of the kids from the last game will return. Mileena is likely to return as well.

DLC- Khameleon/Chameleon, Smoke, maybe Fujin and Reiko. Of course, there will be guest characters.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps

1) Noob Saibot- he had kind of a big role in MK9 on aiding in resurrecting Sindel and I think he created some kind of a soulnado, which Nightwolf kicked him into. He is the original Sub Zero. Most importantly, he has dope move set and look.

2) Ermac- they didn't really do much with him in MK9 except have him RIP off Jax's arms. He had a role in MKX as a servant to Kotal Kahn. If his ending in MK9 is canon and one of his souls is Jerrod (King of Edenia, Kitana's father, and Sindel's husband), his story has potential. He is one of the better characters in the series given he's a collection of souls with the power of telekinesis.

3) Kenshi- He's just a fun character to use and the whole blind swordsman with the power of telekinesis is dope.

4) Tanya- in MK4, she became the most stunning female in the series by far IMO. Then she turned out to be evil. Not only was she evil, but she was one of the most, if not most deceptive character in the series. She played a role in Shinnok invading Edenia, the Deadly Alliance conquering Outworld, and was a servant to Dragkn King. Wasted potential. If they could give her some better moves and remove the white eyes, she has a lot of potential.

5) Rain- In MK9, he was revealed to be a demigod. I think he's also brother to Taven and Daegon. He's also wasted potential. He should be running things or at least leading the charge to restore Edenia and rule it.

Outside of the officially confirmed characters, I think Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Kitana and Reptile will definitely be in the game. I also think that Cassie and most of the kids from the last game will return. Mileena is likely to return as well.

DLC- Khameleon/Chameleon, Smoke, maybe Fujin and Reiko. Of course, there will be guest characters.
1. I think noob is definitely gonna be in the game as either a launch character or the first dlc pack every mk fan wants him back.

2. Honestly, I wouldn't be upset if ermac wasn't in the game, but that's cuz I hate going against him lol.

3. I fukks with kenshi heavy I hope he's at least a dlc character.

4. Idk about Tanya I feel they might leave her out since jade is back.

5. Rain is definitely in too, he was dope in mk9. His skins should be crazy

Smoke is probably gonna be a dlc character but I feel like others will be left out. I would like to have Reiko in the game he was decent in mk4

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Not trying to be an ass but they're literally in the trailer, and the story revolves around them. They're basically going to be undoing the deaths from MK9.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna see Reiko and Fujin return, never got to play as them in other games because i never really got into MK until Deadly Alliance.

Only played MK4 in arcade