jurvRpo.jpg

:picard: Came in just in time to see Jade's fatality

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Yes revenant skins yes yes. Hated they didnt make them defaults in MKX.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:snoop:Whoever works at Netherrealm needs to be horsewhipped. The game looks amazing but all we get is 720p upscale pixelated BS.

ON Topic:

She has a great design and I like how her weapons are more incorporated to het fighting style.

Netherrealm why in the fukk is she wielding a staff one handed:mindblown: and that stance looks weak.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:Whoever works at Netherrealm needs to be horsewhipped. The game looks amazing but all we get is 720p upscale pixelated BS.

ON Topic:

She has a great design and I like how her weapons are more incorporated to het fighting style.

Netherrealm why in the fukk is she wielding a staff one handed:mindblown: and that stance looks weak.3
:hhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My predictions for the next reveal if they're going for 1 male 1 female every week is Smoke & Jade.

I'm guessing that 15/20 will be classic characters.
I called it a while back, they're clearly bringing back all of the characters who died because they saw all the backlash MKX got. If you think about it Kronika's story doesn't make any sense, and they're just using her to undo the bullshyt from MK9. Kronika is supposed to be all about balance, yet she never intervened when outworld or the netherrealm threw things off balance.

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I called it a while back, they're clearly bringing back all of the characters who died because they saw all the backlash MKX got. If you think about it Kronika's story doesn't make any sense, and they're just using her to undo the bullshyt from MK9. Kronika is supposed to be all about balance, yet she never intervened when outworld or the netherrealm threw things off balance.

It’s not backlash breh it’s telling a story. They have a fukkton of characters with convoluted histories that can turn off newcomers, so they need new characters to balance out the legacy’s.

Look at SF it took over 20 years before Alex Karin Nash or Urien were seen again.

They put in hints for jade in MKX’s arcade endings. Not every character has to be in every game. MK just spoiled nikkas with trilogy, ultimate, and Armageddon having every character in there.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
It’s not backlash breh it’s telling a story. They have a fukkton of characters with convoluted histories that can turn off newcomers, so they need new characters to balance out the legacy’s.

Look at SF it took over 20 years before Alex Karin Nash or Urien were seen again.

They put in hints for jade in MKX’s arcade endings. Not every character has to be in every game. MK just spoiled nikkas with trilogy, ultimate, and Armageddon having every character in there.

Nah they spoiled yall with MK 2011.. That game changed everything as far as expectations go. Then they ruined the story/possibilities YET AGAIN by having Sindel eradicate half the damn roster. After the fiasco that was Armageddon, nikkas never wanted a roster like that anymore.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Still don’t like how they made Liu Kang old in the last game in arcade mode :gucci: