Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
#tsc already got Ron in KK,Imagine The Miz as Johnny Cage:leon:
Well on the last episode of UpUpDownDown Xavier had the guy that played Johnny Cage in the original Mortal Kombat and he did take a picture with Miz so hopefully Ed Boon was watching and take notice...
maxresdefault.jpg

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Really hyped for this game , my first video game ever was Mortal Kombat 1 for Genesis:lolbron:
I had to have been 3 because I remember seeing a commercial for Dumb and Dumber on TV

pretty much owned and played every MK game at one point :wow: LOVED the movies !!! Didn’t read realize MK2 the movie was awful till I got older :hhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Really hyped for this game , my first video game ever was Mortal Kombat 1 for Genesis:lolbron:
I had to have been 3 because I remember seeing a commercial for Dumb and Dumber on TV

pretty much owned and played every MK game at one point :wow: LOVED the movies !!! Didn’t read realize MK2 the movie was awful till I got older :hhh:
MK Annihilation is so bad it's good:russ:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
They don't need to be, that startup is way too slow to be of any importance, especially with low jabs.
A low jab isn't going to compete with the low option at range. In terms of usage, I can see the low easily beating people walking in trying to start their offense up. And with jumps looking sus so far, the opponent's best option to deal with the low might be to commit to block, and that's when the shenanigans start. Once you're conditioned, he can execute the other options or just come in with his primary string or a grab.