Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In terms of guest characters as DLC -
1. Pennywise - I'm putting him at 100% chance. He's been very requested, the movie was a monster success and WB owns the IP. I'd be really, really shocked if he wasn't a guest character.
2. Spawn - I think he has a slight chance but I'm leaning towards no. I think everyone was a but surprised he didn't make it into Injustice 2 as a guest and has me thinking Spawn in an NRS game is never happening
3. Michael Myers - Freddie, Jason and Leatherface? Someone is missing. What are his chances? I'd say pretty decent given the IP was just rebooted again.
4. Doom Slayer - My most wanted guest. I feel like it's a match made in heaven and the glory kills from Doom 2016 give plenty for a moveset to be drawn from. Obviously he has all the weapons too. I say very good chance but that can just be my optimism.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
They don't need to be, that startup is way too slow to be of any importance, especially with low jabs.
Depending on how fast the cancel is, I wonder if you could bait the low out to try to crush it with the short hop.

The move I'm more interested in is the one that gives his neutral jump damn near Quan Chi neutral jump from X, if it can be short hopped into then :patrice:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People really thought that Geras was just going to be able to fukk around with time during battle and there not be some kind of caveat:mjlol:. The more I hear about this story the I believe that the roster is basically going to be MK9 with a few characters from MKX. If that's the case then this will completely undo the garbage that MKX got away with. We also got confirmation that Kabal is back:wow:

Last edited: