Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ono and Harada are friend plus Tekken and SF sit in the same demographic. Same with Sonic and Mario. You’re asking for Adventure Time in Rick and Morty.

Also all those Japanese companies know each other. You really think Capcom collaborating with any US companies after MvCi? As for Injustice probably not because now you’re looking at a conflict of interest with Udon Comics.
I mean, DLC guest character in a capacity where your character won’t have anything you’re uncomfortable with done isn’t so bad.

I don’t really get the Udon conflict of interest because they did 3 more Marvel collabs after Udon started up.

from all the times I’ve seen the executives bring it up over the years, the issue Capcom has always had is that they don’t want their characters getting merked like that lol Injustice is the safest collab Boon can get cuz we know he’s gonna throw a MK fighter in there too

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know most folks have it already. But for those who don't- they have maskless for Jade in the shop until tomorrow for 300 krystals.

Daps
Damn this bout to be cold.

Gotta say one of my favorite MK's ever.

People hate on every iteration of this series but I didnt like the moves they were making with MKX

I think reestablishing liu kang as the hero and giving him his ultimate end goal was a good move.

With friendships and stage fatalities plus more fighters and stages it might be my definitive version. Only knocks are a few spots on the roster I could care less for.