Mortal Kombat 11 | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I just finished the MK10 story mode yesterday and saw that MK11 was $20. Playing through this story mode too. I guess I actually gotta go online afterwards.

these story modes proved to me that no matter how convoluted the story is...I need a MK movie franchise.

Why? The movie basically within the game, and better really because the game has more time to flesh out a story than a movie.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read an article where some guy from Capcom said that Boon came to them to get a guest character from SF in MK and he got rejected because they don't want to see their characters dying. Its the same reason MK vs DC wasn't violent. I hate when these execs make dumb decisions to stuff fans have been asking for.

S/O NetherRealm for giving us Alien vs Predator, Jason vs Leatherface and Robocop vs Terminator in their video games

I don't agree with the DLC price points but I know how to be patient.. I'll just wait til the shyt drops in price which nowadays takes about a month

Also I just realized that I have the main game and Kombat Pack 1 and still can't play as Shao Kahn, who apparently I have to buy separately :patrice:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I just read an article where some guy from Capcom said that Boon came to them to get a guest character from SF in MK and he got rejected because they don't want to see their characters dying. Its the same reason MK vs DC wasn't violent. I hate when these execs make dumb decisions to stuff fans have been asking for.

S/O NetherRealm for giving us Alien vs Predator, Jason vs Leatherface and Robocop vs Terminator in their video games

I don't agree with the DLC price points but I know how to be patient.. I'll just wait til the shyt drops in price which nowadays takes about a month

Also I just realized that I have the main game and Kombat Pack 1 and still can't play as Shao Kahn, who apparently I have to buy separately :patrice:

Its called branding and marketing, why they dont want their characters in MK.

MK doesnt need SF and vice versa.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its called branding and marketing, why they dont want their characters in MK.

MK doesnt need SF and vice versa.
I get their POV, but you can also say Tekken didn’t need SF yet they did a crossover and included Akuma in the recent Tekken for cross marketing and branding. MK/SF is a dream crossover for many like Sonic/Mario once was

I think the safest option for MK and SF to collab is to put Ryu as DLC in the next Injustice game. He crosses over everywhere else anyways + we know every Injustice game has a MK DLC character as well + Capcom won’t have to worry about their character getting a fatality performed on him

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I get their POV, but you can also say Tekken didn’t need SF yet they did a crossover and included Akuma in the recent Tekken for cross marketing and branding. MK/SF is a dream crossover for many like Sonic/Mario once was

I think the safest option for MK and SF to collab is to put Ryu as DLC in the next Injustice game. He crosses over everywhere else anyways + we know every Injustice game has a MK DLC character as well + Capcom won’t have to worry about their character getting a fatality performed on him

Ono and Harada are friend plus Tekken and SF sit in the same demographic. Same with Sonic and Mario. You’re asking for Adventure Time in Rick and Morty.

Also all those Japanese companies know each other. You really think Capcom collaborating with any US companies after MvCi? As for Injustice probably not because now you’re looking at a conflict of interest with Udon Comics.