Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jax’s arcade ending is upsetting racists :stopitslime:
7mQWPwO.png

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread
I can forgive Boon for leaving out certain characters, because the fact that he enjoys pissing racist cacs off makes up for it. It's like when they complained about the trailer using rap music, and he released a longer trailer with a longer rap song.:russ::wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Even though he made things better for literally everyone they are mad just because he acknowledges that HIS RACE faced hardships. These people are absolutely insane.:mindblown:
Social media and headsets really exposed the gaming industry, and that's why I only go online with people I know.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
People complaining cuz the females not wearing revealing outfits like mk9. Mfs be jackin off to the females
Again these people are insane. :mindblown:

My thoughts on the story
The story was actually well done and it's a hell of a lot better than MKX. People who freaked out about Scorpion's death need to remember that Hanzo died, so Scorpion is still going to be around. I felt bad for Jax because he hot rock bottom after his wife died, and he's doing whatever it takes to make sure Jacqui doesn't wind up like him.

Shao Khan showed once again why he should always be the main boss. His mere presence makes any scene feel big time, and his love for Mileena was actually kind of:mjcry:. Shao & Kotal are pretty much evenly matched, and it really came down to who got the last hit. I commend NRS for recapturing young Johnny's complete a$$hole persona, when the 2 Johnny's were together you could see how much he grew.

I was actually glad that Kronika killed the elder gods, because they have been completely useless during these tragic events. Liu becoming a demi God didn't surprise me since he's the main character.

Current Sonya is definitely alive since Kronika rebuilt the Netherrealm temple. Rhonda actually wasn't that bad as Sonya. When young Johnny yelled that he'd tap that when it came to Sonya I lost it. I expect Liu to rebuild the timeline to the original MK1 timeline. I suspected it but now I know that Kung Lao has always been a jealous little bytch when it came to Liu Kang, the revenant Lao flat out said that it should've been him instead of Liu.

After seeing how things unfolded I actually don't have a problem with the current roster. I do hope that we get a kombat pack 2 that adds the forgotten favs. MK11 did a lot right to reverse everything MKX did wrong.
My man liu kang finally getting his redemption and becoming a god is what made the story mode for me. Made more sense than the cages beating elder god shinok tbh.I Cage beating up scorpion and subzero at the same time was :rudy:
kitana avenging her father and beating shao khan was cool.
at least kung lao was bought forward in time before shao khan snapped his neck
:smugbiden:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
My thoughts on the story
The story was actually well done and it's a hell of a lot better than MKX. People who freaked out about Scorpion's death need to remember that Hanzo died, so Scorpion is still going to be around. I felt bad for Jax because he hot rock bottom after his wife died, and he's doing whatever it takes to make sure Jacqui doesn't wind up like him.

Shao Khan showed once again why he should always be the main boss. His mere presence makes any scene feel big time, and his love for Mileena was actually kind of:mjcry:. Shao & Kotal are pretty much evenly matched, and it really came down to who got the last hit. I commend NRS for recapturing young Johnny's complete a$$hole persona, when the 2 Johnny's were together you could see how much he grew.

I was actually glad that Kronika killed the elder gods, because they have been completely useless during these tragic events. Liu becoming a demi God didn't surprise me since he's the main character.

Current Sonya is definitely alive since Kronika rebuilt the Netherrealm temple. Rhonda actually wasn't that bad as Sonya. When young Johnny yelled that he'd tap that when it came to Sonya I lost it. I expect Liu to rebuild the timeline to the original MK1 timeline. I suspected it but now I know that Kung Lao has always been a jealous little bytch when it came to Liu Kang, the revenant Lao flat out said that it should've been him instead of Liu.

After seeing how things unfolded I actually don't have a problem with the current roster. I do hope that we get a kombat pack 2 that adds the forgotten favs. MK11 did a lot right to reverse everything MKX did wrong.

You’re pretty much dead on about everything but Jax and Scorpion. MKX was supposed to be him getting over his shyt and accepting everything and moving on. They used him as a shytty plot device because Jacqui had nothing to do in this mode since they didn’t use Takeda.

It’s the same with Scorpion we’re just retreading the same ground, and no character progress.

Rousey was fukkin terrible.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted Ezion Auditore as a character in MK when they put Kratos in MK9. Then I saw Ermac's alternate in that game:

^^^ :banderas:. My favorite character from that game and one of my favorite characters in the game period. Too bad he isn't in MK11, but Noob is.

Rancor

Pro
Daps
I pre-ordered on Amazon. I didn't realize that I didn't have work tomorrow. I should've got it at Target or something so I can get it first thing in the morning. Amazon says it will arrive by 8pm tomorrow night. Now I'll be anxious all day to play it smh

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Damn can't wait to see Jax's ending. Just saw a thread on it so it's gotta be fukkery. I was planning on maining him too because I usually use him in most mk games. Can't wait :lupe:

I gotta chill on the social media. Accidentally read a spoiler for the story on Facebook cuz some dumb ass didn't put a spoiler alert. Can't stand all these people who got it early. Wish I was y'all:wow: