Daps
FPv9stO.gif

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Bunch SF fans cosplaying as " disappointed" MK fans lol. nikkas got NO life. How nikkas pan this for looking "exactly" like MK 11 when SF VI looks like SF V? Same art style damn near and everything.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
The point was more about it not bringing anything new to the table. I really feel like if they had it, that would be certainly revealed to garner hype. If it's going to be just Story/Towers/Krypt shyt then what are we doing? Street fighter realized we in a world where cod has campaign/zombies/BR/MP modes within those, 2K is quick game/mygm/myteam/Mycareer etc. they have to find a way to switch it up. No point crying about it. MK has branched out in the past, they would make entirely separate games and most of them were dope. They need to do more of that to pad out these long waits between releases or else it's gonna just feel like what I said in the video.

Now how the hell do I say THAT in a short clip cuz further explanation is key but long winded as hell

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, so one thing of note: the Kung Lao in this game is not Great Kung Lao, but the new version of the Kung Lao we've gotten since MK2. So the Kung Lao in Liu Kang's ending wasn't great Kung Lao, but a different version of the Kung Lao from the previous timeline. We all thought Liu Kang went back to the first timeline, but his ending was where he'd recreated the new universe. It looks like Raiden and Kenshi are Shaolin now.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That trailer 🥶

Nah 2023 is about to be a phenomenal year for fighting games if Tekken 8 drops this year. Once I'm finished my PS4 backlog I'm going to eat off this gen.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
LOL these nikkas talking about that corny ass World Tour in Stereotype Fighter 6 lol that wack ass shyt lol turn that shyt on the first thing you see is this

mGXSn6w.png

vXKuRuSmiNVsNxMmuMawAbic5hWHUg6w-ZZMtQJOjuo.gif

CORNY ASS shyt!

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
How can a studio produce games with such top of the line production value, and yet have the actual gameplay be lacking in numerous ways?

I done answered my own question:snoop:
NRS got a lot of money and resources. There is no excuse for their janky animations. The tag bullshyt is also not appealing. They are out of ideas.