Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why didn’t liu kang create a world of peace and serenity? This nikka gets divine powers and makes another world on the brink of destruction? :dahell:

I think there was rules he HAD to abide by such as the mortal kombat tournament in the first place.... :francis: its not like he could just shut the outworld off and just keep earth isolated forever...:manny: idk how it works... but in the grand scheme of things the MK tournament needs to happen regardless...

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
:mjlol: at people “reporting” on dlc guest characters when literally 0 gameplay has been shown and the base roster isn’t even confirmed.

Swear I seen the simultaneous Homelander and Omniman rumors brew in real time on twitter immediately after the trailer dropped and now it’s fact but NRS and Ed Boon won’t even acknowledge it? :heh:

Amazon didn’t acknowledge it and they’ve kept the properties apart even tho they own the broadcasting rights. Fans fcking up so much money and relationships for these people and don’t even know it. :mjlol:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should also drop another MK Trilogy type game. That shyt was straight crack rocks. It was hella unbalanced but that’s still my favorite roster.

This one is going to be a day one for me I love MK so many memories

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:mjlol: at people “reporting” on dlc guest characters when literally 0 gameplay has been shown and the base roster isn’t even confirmed.

Swear I seen the simultaneous Homelander and Omniman rumors brew in real time on twitter immediately after the trailer dropped and now it’s fact but NRS and Ed Boon won’t even acknowledge it? :heh:

Amazon didn’t acknowledge it and they’ve kept the properties apart even tho they own the broadcasting rights. Fans fcking up so much money and relationships for these people and don’t even know it. :mjlol:
I believe jez cordon, his track record is more truth than bullshyt. He was also one of the few who revealed the title

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They should also drop another MK Trilogy type game. That shyt was straight crack rocks. It was hella unbalanced but that’s still my favorite roster.

What does this mean, do it in the old style?

Cuz they've put out multiple games that have had the MK trilogy roster in it outside of a few missing ninjas

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this mean, do it in the old style?

Cuz they've put out multiple games that have had the MK trilogy roster in it outside of a few missing ninjas

I think he meant another compilation game like MK Trilogy for the PS1/Saturn/N64. It compiled characters from all the games through UMK3, including a couple classic alternate versions.

Trying to pull that off for 9-11 would be tough, just due to them having to relicense all the guest characters.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Why didn’t liu kang create a world of peace and serenity? This nikka gets divine powers and makes another world on the brink of destruction? :dahell:
I think because MK/Boon took a lot of inspiration from Taoism. So there’s always good bad light and dark. If Liu Kang made a completely peaceful Realm(s), they’d fall prey to the complete violent Realm(s) when they inevitably converge (which is also a theme through MK.)

They could get away with that back then because it was before the days of modern game engines. They was just recycling old animations so to speak and even that sht almost broke the game. That’s also how we got MVC2 :blessed: but it’s simply infeasible with MK9 - MK1 all being on different engines.

Maybe once AI has a Sputnik moment in game design :mjlit:
I believe jez cordon, his track record is more truth than bullshyt. He was also one of the few who revealed the title
Is bro the one who broke the news?

I’m not against the rumors coming true but fcking up their rollout of their entire dlc roster before any actual tangibles of the game are officially detailed and possibly anything is a forreal done deal could be disastrous to the community’s expectations/reception of real news and behind the scenes.

Niqqas gonna be throwing tomato’s at the Baraka reveal trailer :scust:

“WE WANT OMNIMAN!!!” :bryan: “WE WANT HOMELANDER!!!” :damn:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny I was thinking a few weeks ago how Omni-Man or Invincible would fit perfectly in the MK Universe for obvious reasons. :ehh:

Gonna be interesting seeing Omni-Man with the photo-realistic graphics.:ehh: