Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Erron was cool. Of this modern era I like him, D'Vorrah, Kenshi, Skarlet and Cassie Cage. Cassie just a johnny x sonya derivative though so it's alright if she doesn't show up. If Jax is back I hope they bring back the heat mechanic from 11, that shyt was cool. Also say what you will about NRS art team, Jax and Jacqui in MK11 are probably the best looking black characters I've ever seen in a video game. Idk if they did full body scans of models or something but they look like actual ppl lol.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This makes sense I could see the 3D era characters getting in this way:manny:
wjb0niqeby0b1.jpg

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The DLC is cool.. they have no effect on the actual plot of the game

They actually do. Shang Tsung was DLC in MK11 and now look where he's at: main villain in the new game. Shang Tsung, Sindel, Nightwolf, Sheeva, and Fujin all had their own chapters in MK 11 Aftermath. Sindel, Fujin, and Shang Tsung played HUGE roles in the plot of that story.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Community chat today at 1PM EDT/10AM PDT
FwcpURYaIAEct2m

So apparently this is a legit reboot, not the fake time teavel reboot like MK9. This isn’t a follow up to MK11 and it’s a real reboot where characters and getting new origin stories and relationships between characters will be changed.:lupe:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They actually do. Shang Tsung was DLC in MK11 and now look where he's at: main villain in the new game. Shang Tsung, Sindel, Nightwolf, Sheeva, and Fujin all had their own chapters in MK 11 Aftermath. Sindel, Fujin, and Shang Tsung played HUGE roles in the plot of that story.
I was referring to the non-MK DLC because the person I was replying to was talking about Homelander, etc... similar to how they do Injustice… they put TMNT and Raiden in it but they had nothing to do with the story

Like how Freddy, Jason, Robocop, etc never impacted the other MK stories…. The closest you get to them being apart of the story is their arcade endings

The DLC from the MK lore itself is different, I agree with you there

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So apparently this is a legit reboot, not the fake time teavel reboot like MK9. This isn’t a follow up to MK11 and it’s a real reboot where characters and getting new origin stories and relationships between characters will be changed.:lupe:
This is a legit reboot created by Lui Kang from MK11. He created this new reboot

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Why didn’t liu kang create a world of peace and serenity? This nikka gets divine powers and makes another world on the brink of destruction? :dahell:
He did but he also said everyone still has a choice to make their own path. From the trailer Shang Tsung chose the only one he knows. War:demonic: