Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I actually like the kameo system they add a layer of depth to characters. What I don't like is Khamelon she is a scrub kameo. She basically plays the game for you. They nerfed her damage but the biggest problem her cooldowns are way too fast especially with the ridiculous utility she has

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I actually like the kameo system they add a layer of depth to characters. What I don't like is Khamelon she is a scrub kameo. She basically plays the game for you. They nerfed her damage but the biggest problem her cooldowns are way too fast especially with the ridiculous utility she has

I dropped off right around the time she came out. Is tremor still hard af to use? What’s the meta looking like? Is Ermac solid? Cage and Kenshi still top tier?

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I dropped off right around the time she came out. Is tremor still hard af to use? What’s the meta looking like? Is Ermac solid? Cage and Kenshi still top tier?
Tremor is good but really good with certain characters Reiko still Shao people that can use the ambush ground pound. Cage & Kenshi have been nerfed but nothing changed Cage won w Khamelon at Combobreaker. Ermac is good he's all highs & overheads with pressure cancels(execution has to be on point to make him work properly). The meta currently for the top tier everything into khamelon, Janet is also really good. They did just revert Cyrax we'll see how the meta changes

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Before we can release Ferra as our next Kameo Fighter, we need a bit more time to make sure she can assist to the best of her abilities. Ferra will now be available alongside Takeda's early access release on July 23. We thank you for your patience and will keep you updated.
6:50 PM · Jun 17, 2024