Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Hanzo not being Scorpion.

Giving Mileena Kitana's reunion with her dad.

Marking Johnny the origin of other people's history.

Multiverse cop out.

Boring ass invasion.

Severe downgrade of customization.

The kameo system.

If the kameos were actually a part of the roster this game would be much better.
This mainly.
1 vs 1 is the heart of this shyt.
I would've even accepted a tag mode, but the fact I need to have a shot to win in stringing all these moves together is whack to me.
Guess I'm just getting too old to keep up. Lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This mainly.
1 vs 1 is the heart of this shyt.
I would've even accepted a tag mode, but the fact I need to have a shot to win in stringing all these moves together is whack to me.
Guess I'm just getting too old to keep up. Lol
Nope, Developers are getting too stupid.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Hanzo not being Scorpion.

Giving Mileena Kitana's reunion with her dad.

Marking Johnny the origin of other people's history.

Multiverse cop out.

Boring ass invasion.

Severe downgrade of customization.

The kameo system.

If the kameos were actually a part of the roster this game would be much better.
This is what really turned me off from continuing to play MK 1. Ed Boon should have either left the Kyrpt mode in this game or bring back Konquest mode from Deception. I hope he doesn't include Kameos in the next installment either.

My biggest problem w/MK 1 is the DLC rollout either start making a date to release all the content in pack 1 at one time and let that hold users for 6 months. Then roll out all the DLC from pack 2 then let that hold for 6 months. Then release one FINAL DLC pack and done...

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They fukked up the story.

MK is supposed to be dark and moody. Remember The Pit? The armory? Dark forest?

This shyt got em fighting in broad daylight next to some cherry blossoms flying in the wind

LOL.

They at least gave us dark versions of each of those stages. The downside is they make us grind to unlock them. Still I miss the classic stages that made MK what it is.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
It's exactly what people thought it was going to be, you're just playing as Injustice Superman.
Yup about as close as you gone get to playing as Superman in a MK game w/Fatalities. What makes it even worse is that Homelander is TRASH in this game. I'm almost ready to remove this whole game off my PS5.

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
It seems like the kameo mechanic really is just a repurposed version of the tag mechanic from MK 9. While some people like it at first, people end up being sour overtime, plus kameo characters are just assist characters not fully playable characters.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yup about as close as you gone get to playing as Superman in a MK game w/Fatalities. What makes it even worse is that Homelander is TRASH in this game. I'm almost ready to remove this whole game off my PS5.
It also just further solidifies that this was really supposed to be Injustice 3. The Homelander spot really should've went to a MK character. Kai > Homelander