Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can wait to play this when I get off work. I haven't watched any of the character preview videos or played any betas so all this shyt is about to be new to me :blessed:
I’ve seen a few character videos but that’s it. But I’m not playing until Tuesday :shaq2:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Man I love MK with all my heart, but my buy -late formula has proven successful. Wait gang takes no losses, imma be able to get the ultimate edition with all the dlc fighters unlocked n shyt this time next year for 30 bucks. Of course I want to play it now, but they not reinventing the wheel with this shyt, and the whole kameo gimmick lowered my excitement a bit. Y'all let me know how it is tho, I'll be watching

Daps
"tHat BLaDe's EnCHanTeD "

really-shaq.gif

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man I love MK with all my heart, but my buy -late formula has proven successful. Wait gang takes no losses, imma be able to get the ultimate edition with all the dlc fighters unlocked n shyt this time next year for 30 bucks. Of course I want to play it now, but they not reinventing the wheel with this shyt, and the whole kameo gimmick lowered my excitement a bit. Y'all let me know how it is tho, I'll be watching
I wasnt feeling the Kameo shyt at all until I played ir, the kameo really just opens up combos, but its not as big of a deal as I felt it was gonna be when the game was first being advertised