Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I don't miss the dial a combos and strings but I do miss the speed of U/MK3. They need to bring that back. I think they tried too hard to be like JP fighting games with MK11 particularly SF so they slowed the game down.

Red Money

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I don't miss the dial a combos and strings but I do miss the speed of U/MK3. They need to bring that back. I think they tried too hard to be like JP fighting games with MK11 particularly SF so they slowed the game down.

That's when I started to loss my fandom of mk with umk3/trilogy....and mk4 turned me off. it wasn't until mk9 I was cool with the series again and fully embraced the run/combos/aggression....plus embraced the 3D characters.

The MK2 original arcade release speed increase was my favorite...until they slowed it down later revisions and for home release.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
That's when I started to loss my fandom of mk with umk3/trilogy....and mk4 turned me off. it wasn't until mk9 I was cool with the series again and fully embraced the run/combos/aggression....plus embraced the 3D characters.

The MK2 original arcade release speed increase was my favorite...until they slowed it down later revisions and for home release.
MK4 was my first MK :heh:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld