Mortal Kombat 1 (Reboot) 9.21.23, PS5/Xbox Series/Switch/PC

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
My point. Just for it to basically come full circle again

Calm down soldier. We all want the same thing, a good game. Some of us just want a little spice on that mf.

Ill put some spice on you and cook you. Like them old cartoons stop playing bwoah.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I heard they ain't putting you in the game.
eUgXoM5.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They surviving off nostalgia and tweaking the same sht every so years for their core fans and the new ones they create.

shyt is atrocious. They scared to try new stuff and lose the old b*stards. That’s why they keep rebooting. They refuse to move toward with the new generation.
I don't understand this post.

Mortal kombat has constantly changed over the years. They're always trying new stuff with the mechanics. It's a fighting game, they can't just eliminate all the OG characters and make new ones because people wouldn't play it. SF3 tried and flopped even with people saying it was the best in the series.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't understand this post.

Mortal kombat has constantly changed over the years. They're always trying new stuff with the mechanics. It's a fighting game, they can't just eliminate all the OG characters and make new ones because people wouldn't play it. SF3 tried and flopped even with people saying it was the best in the series.
Yeah there are no eras of MK like other eras. 9, 10 and 11 are different story and almost mechanics wise. They always try to learn from the past. And the last 3 games have been great.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They surviving off nostalgia and tweaking the same sht every so years for their core fans and the new ones they create.

shyt is atrocious. They scared to try new stuff and lose the old b*stards. That’s why they keep rebooting. They refuse to move toward with the new generation.
MK is the only major fighting game franchise that changes with every release. Characters play different literally every game.:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah there are no eras of MK like other eras. 9, 10 and 11 are different story and almost mechanics wise. They always try to learn from the past. And the last 3 games have been great.

I wish they bring back to button combos like MK3 that shyt was :wow: fire...

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I wish I was was good at fighting games, I get happy for y’all MK, SF, Tekken brehs. I will be here for BT4 tho