videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
king-mohamed-vi-au-summit.jpg

http://www.newsweek.com/morocco-african-union-western-sahara-551783
Now this is out of the blue. :patrice: ...one thing that has always stuck out in my studies of Africa is that morrocco was absent in the African Union. In addition to them pulling a Turkey(the country) by courting the european union for admission.
Morocco's efforts to gain a position in the European Union
Morocco's efforts to gain a position in the European Union
(I don't speak french :hubie:)

Morocco–European Union relations - Wikipedia

:jbhmm:

Morocco suspends contact with EU over farm trade ruling
Rabat rejects being "buffeted" after EU appealed court invalidated farm trade deal over Western Sahara products.
41c599b2426147ccb6b01b63190a1f66_18.jpg

Morocco suspends contact with EU over farm trade ruling

:patrice::jbhmm:
Then you have those migration deals with the EU

:patrice:
Playing serious politics to rebuff the EU by playing that African hand.....???

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn that shyt worked :ohhh:

Morocco threatens to cut EU ties if farm deal founders
Aziz El Yaakoubi | Reuters | Published — Monday 6 February 2017
RABAT: Morocco’s government said on Monday it would end economic cooperation with the European Union if the bloc does not honor a farming deal, weeks after an EU court ruled that trade accords do not apply to the disputed Western Sahara region.
Morocco threatens to cut EU ties if farm deal founders

EU to uphold Morocco farm accord despite Western Sahara ruling
by Reuters
Tuesday, 7 February 2017 16:09 GMT
BRUSSELS, Feb 7 (Reuters) - The European Union promised on Tuesday to maintain a farm deal with Morocco, seeking to reassure Rabat that the accord was not endangered by an EU court ruling that the country's trade accords do not apply to the disputed Western Sahara region.
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker and EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini made their pledge to Morocco's Deputy Foreign Minister Nasser Bourita in Brussels, a day after Rabat threatened to end economic ties with the bloc if there was any change to the accord.
"Appropriate measures would be taken where necessary to secure the implementation of the free-trade agreement for processed agricultural products and fishery products between the European Union and Morocco," the EU said in a statement.
An EU official said the bloc had not changed its position, despite the European Court of Justice ruling in December that deals involving trade of agricultural products and fisheries between the EU and Morocco did not apply to Western Sahara.
Western Sahara, which has significant phosphate reserves and offshore fishing, has been contested since 1975 when Spain, the former colonial power, withdrew. Morocco fought a 16-year war with the Polisario group, which established a self-declared republic there.
The European Union is seeking a political solution acceptable to Western Sahara and to Morocco, while respecting United Nations principles, the EU official said.

EU to uphold Morocco farm accord despite Western Sahara ruling

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Morocco rejoins the African Union after 33 years
Morocco rejoins the AU after a 33-year absence, despite resistance from member states over the status of Western Sahara.
99ee730e8d084f408598a987d0958ca6_18.jpg

The only African country not to belong to the AU, Morocco left its predecessor, the Organisation of African Unity, in 1984 after the body recognised the independence of Moroccan-occupied Western Sahara.

Morocco submitted its bid to rejoin last year, reportedly in the hope that being inside the AU would bring it diplomatic gains against Western Sahara's independence movement - the Polisario Front - and allow it to lobby against Western Sahara's membership in the AU.

But Baali said Morocco had been re-admitted "with the understanding that Western Sahara will remain a member of the AU".

Ok this has been on the books for a min...​

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EU to Appeal Top Court’s Ruling on Morocco Trade Accord
EU’s second highest court had struck down agreement last week on Western Sahara concerns
By
LAURENCE NORMAN

Dec. 14, 2015 2:43 p.m. ET

EU to Appeal Top Court’s Ruling on Morocco Trade Accord

Ok this trade deal has been an issue for two years. So I guess they finally said fukk it and pulled a power move. :ehh:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Morocco rejoins the AU after a 33-year absence, despite resistance from member states over the status of Western Sahara.
99ee730e8d084f408598a987d0958ca6_18.jpg

The only African country not to belong to the AU, Morocco left its predecessor, the Organisation of African Unity, in 1984 after the body recognised the independence of Moroccan-occupied Western Sahara.

Morocco submitted its bid to rejoin last year, reportedly in the hope that being inside the AU would bring it diplomatic gains against Western Sahara's independence movement - the Polisario Front - and allow it to lobby against Western Sahara's membership in the AU.

But Baali said Morocco had been re-admitted "with the understanding that Western Sahara will remain a member of the AU".

Ok this has been on the books for a min...​

Morocco has tried negotiating a peace deal for The Gambia, has talked to Nigeria about building a gas pipeline to their coast, is building automative and solar renewable energy initiatives. Moves man. Moves.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Morocco making moves b

Tryna dominate Africa
Smart on their part

Superstar
Daps
wasn't the african union doing a single passport for all its countries. maybe that's why :manny: