EmYmLuvWMAEbczC
PS5's 1st year >>> PS4's first 2-3 years

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This argument you speak of is Sony fanboy tactics. Y'all alone claimed cross gen holds games back. This sentiment was echoed from Cerny to Jack to the fans who made threads about it.

And Forza >>> GT has been a fact for a long time but Forza Horizon = :banderas:

Ratchet and clank is a kids game, you talking like your hurt cuz it's true. So was knack.

Finally gamepass has us more fed than anytime in our console gaming lives, literally. You have a ps3 game as your flagship launch title, ps4 dlc as a secondary and your future pales in comparison to what Xbox has up it's sleeves..

Halo infinite
Gears 6
Forza 8
Everwild
Fable
Elder scrolls 6
Star citizen
The outer worlds 2
State of decay 3 (with fleshed out online)
Perfect dark remake created by key members from Santa Monica and naughty dog

I could go on but I know that list makes your list obsolete. There's like 30 studios now making multiple games, I only named 10. These games been in the making for years and they start landing in less than 6 months and will continue throughout the years. Way more than Sony has.

Thanks for playing :thumbsup:

@Rekkapryde wheres that titangraph gif?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Grand Turismo 7
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart
Returnal
Deathloop

thats a great 5 months of exclusive releases. I also think Resident evil 8 comes out in the first half also. I think once all these games start dropping soon the gap is just gonna be unclosable

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This argument you speak of is Sony fanboy tactics. Y'all alone claimed cross gen holds games back. This sentiment was echoed from Cerny to Jack to the fans who made threads about it.

Ratchet and clank is a kids game, you talking like your hurt cuz it's true. So was knack.

Finally gamepass has us more fed than anytime in our console gaming lives, literally. You have a ps3 game as your flagship launch title, ps4 dlc as a secondary and your future pales in comparison to what Xbox has up it's sleeves..

Halo infinite
Gears 6
Forza 8
Everwild
Fable
Elder scrolls 6
Star citizen
The outer worlds 2

I could go on but I know that list makes your list obsolete. There's like 30 studios now making multiple games, I only named 10. These games been in the making for years and they start landing in less than 6 months and will continue throughout the years. Way more than Sony has.

People are in here talking about a year 1 lineup and here you are listing a bunch of games that won't be out until 2022 at the earliest, and 2025 at the latest. The funniest thing though, is your listing of Star Citizen. That ponzi scheme of a game is never coming out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People are in here talking about a year 1 lineup and here you are listing a bunch of games that won't be out until 2022 at the earliest, and 2025 at the latest. The funniest thing though, is your listing of Star Citizen. That ponzi scheme of a game is never coming out.

im hoping he meant starfield lol

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That is the Sony fanboy view, do you realize this?
Not all the games named will land next year. And the Xbox games, your made up those release dates to make yourself feel better about the bullshyt you hope comes true.

Xbox game studios bedsides 30 deep in studios, AAA studios, your insinuated that development has just begun? But some games are as far as four years into development. Games start releasing in a few months but you didn't know that or care to know.

Doesn't fit with your narrative :francis:

Gran turismo will drop late next year, Horizon 2 will try but likely will be a spring 2022 title or it'll be held back since it's cross gen.

Hey, I'm just using the same logic you're using :win:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Halo infinite
Gears 6
Forza 8
Everwild
Fable
Elder scrolls 6
Star citizen
The outer worlds 2

Wow a whole theme park of micro transaction releases.

You're Finished