Supporter
Daps
Then the argument will be

“lol horizon is on PS4”

“lol y’all play kiddy ass shyt like ratchet and clank?”

“Forza >>>> gran turismo”

“wtf is returnal???”

All while their ribs are showing.
This message hit different right now as I woke up and didn't have breakfast yet :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wouldn't be surprised if R&C is done already and simply just being held off for the sake of the slow drip.

It wouldn't have made sense if it came out alongside demon souls and spider-man knowing that big 3rd party games are coming out like assassins creed (bleh) and cyberpunk when they still thought it would be. It's the game we've seen the most of so far also, even more so than the ones actually releasing in a couple of days.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
don't forget deathloop and kena

We'll have multiple PlayStation, Bethesda, and third party games before these nikkas even get Halo.

Like I would hate to have to wait years before my new console even has a decent backlog breh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
We'll have multiple PlayStation, Bethesda, and third party games before these nikkas even get Halo.

Like I would hate to have to wait years before my new console even has a decent backlog breh.

Yeah, it must be a weird feeling turning on your new console and playing the same games you already had access to, same UI, same controller, and knowing it will bet hat way for a couple of years if not more.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Then the argument will be

“lol horizon is on PS4”

“lol y’all play kiddy ass shyt like ratchet and clank?”

“Forza >>>> gran turismo”

“wtf is returnal???”

All while their ribs are showing.
This argument you speak of is Sony fanboy tactics. Y'all alone claimed cross gen holds games back. This sentiment was echoed from Cerny to Jack to the fans who made threads about it.

And Forza >>> GT has been a fact for a long time but Forza Horizon = :banderas:

Ratchet and clank is a kids game, you talking like your hurt cuz it's true. So was knack.

Finally gamepass has us more fed than anytime in our console gaming lives, literally. You have a ps3 game as your flagship launch title, ps4 dlc as a secondary and your future pales in comparison to what Xbox has up it's sleeves..

Halo infinite
Gears 6
Forza 8
Everwild
Fable
Elder scrolls 6
Star citizen
The outer worlds 2
State of decay 3 (with fleshed out online)
Perfect dark remake created by key members from Santa Monica and naughty dog

I could go on but I know that list makes your list obsolete. There's like 30 studios now making multiple games, I only named 10. These games been in the making for years and they start landing in less than 6 months and will continue throughout the years. Way more than Sony has.

Thanks for playing :thumbsup:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Definitely going with GT7 but will be ready for it once I see an actual release date for it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
First year on ps5 lookin good

EmYmLuvWMAEbczC