More proof that Israel + jews = Nazis

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You are equating 2 different things pal.

They have been protesting against Netanyahu for 7+ months now. Even outside his home to the point he had to move. I understand all that.

They aren't doing that because of the treatment of Palestinians though. They are doing that because Israel is losing its standing around the world and the economy is tanking.

Israeli zionists want to annex Gaza and the West bank and they don't mind killing every Palestinian if that's what it takes.

You acting like that's Jewish voices for peace protesting out there.
:comeon:
So you’re saying that this decades long war against the Palestinians and the outcries of genocide around the world actually improves the daily lives of Israeli citizens?

Because my point is that both the Israeli people and the Palestinian people always lose during these “wars” between them.

The only group that benefits from these wars are those in charge of Israel and those in charge of Hamas. Everyone outside of those two groups gains nothing. The Israeli people know this. But the oct 7 attack gave the right wing elements in Israel the cover for doing what they wanted to do.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Israeli settlers attack West Bank village, drawing condemnation from top officials​

Kareem Khadder, Eyad Kourdi, Benjamin Brown and Hira Humayun, CNN
Thu, August 15, 2024 at 9:14 PM EDT3 min read

d12352d4056e2f60ff48aa1a491343a8

Obtained by CNN
An assault by dozens of Israeli settlers has devastated a Palestinian town in the occupied West Bank, drawing blistering condemnation from top Israeli officials.
More than 70 armed settlers invaded the town of Jit on Thursday, firing live bullets and tear gas at residents and setting several homes, cars and other property on fire, according to the head of Jit’s village council, Nasser Sedda.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
And.....fucc Zionists too, right?
Some you guys need to understand some shyt obviously goes without saying or being performative about

Obviously, they hate us too :gucci:

I don’t like anyone with animus or contempt towards Black Americans. All the same to me

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
tbh i'm not sure why this made american news, israelis go on pogroms like this every day, this is a sampling from last week, and only in the west bank:
Israeli settlers physically assaulted and injured two 15-year-old Palestinian boys near Artas, Bethlehem. The boys were herding sheep around Artas village when they were attacked by a group of Israeli settlers armed with knives, which the settlers put to their necks and forced them into the nearby settler outpost. The settlers then assaulted the boys, broke their legs, and urinated on them. Afterwards, the settlers handcuffed the boys, put them in a vehicle and threw them in an open area.
Israeli settlers physically assaulted and injured two Palestinians shepherds, including one woman, near Tuba, Hebron. The settlers attempted to seize the herd of about 400 sheep and take them towards [their Israeli] settlement. Other Palestinians intervened to stop the settlers and prevented them from taking the sheep further, during which two Palestinians were injured.
Israeli settlers attacked Palestinian property in Yatma village, south of Nablus city. According to the village council and the affected villagers, a group of Israeli settlers threw stones and set fire to Palestinian property. One man reported that the settlers set fire to the main entrance of his home and threw stones at him while he was trying to extinguish the fire.
OCHA recorded around 1,250 attacks by Israeli settlers against Palestinians, of which around 120 led to Palestinian fatalities and injuries, around 1,000 led to damage to Palestinian property, and around 130 led to both casualties and property damage
Israeli authorities demolished, confiscated, or forced the demolition of 1,380 Palestinian structures across the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, displacing more than 3,100 Palestinians, including 1,375 children.
there was even a second pogrom last night (quoted post's was in jit, this one in huwara) and it didn't make western media at all :francis:

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

just look at every one of their faces in their facebook posts while they're pulling the trigger

Last edited: