More proof that Israel + jews = Nazis

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You cannot compare Nazism to Zionism.

You're trying too hard because you're an idiot, and i have to say, using genocides and atrocities as some type of "did you know" is weirdo behavior.
You are an idiot.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
How is she racist against black americans
Years ago she was talking that shyt about how we’re jealous of the successes and privileges the Somali community is making as to why she didn’t have support from our community like that. While denigrating a black woman NAACP leader in a meeting

And then that video leak that came out months ago about her people saying they can’t vote for a black man. While in a meeting with her, state reps and councilmen No one was calling them c00n or anything

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
You cannot compare Nazism to Zionism.
the nazis never annihilated the ghettos to the extent israel's annihilating the gaza ghetto. the razing of warsaw was carefully planned before wwii, even then by every metric (percentage of housing stock/roads/healthcare institutions/schools/trees/water wells/etc. destroyed) gaza's suffered more. and the nazis were casually demolishing an empty city, israel's done it while forcibly transferring the population into denser and denser kill zones, they've gone from bombing built up refugee camps to fields of tents in scrubland. doctors who have returned from gaza have described witnessing israeli troops walking around, randomly shooting civilians for fun, soldiers speaking to israeli media have confirmed it too. the other day, cbs evening news aired footage of an israeli soldier shooting a 3 year old who was lying in a street in the head, how is that any different from the einsatzgruppen?
As famine looms, Israel is destroying Gaza’s agriculture - The Washington Post
Mapping the damage to Gaza’s hospitals - The Washington Post
it took hitler 5 years to kill 3% of europe's population, israel's already killed 8% of gazans in 10 months

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These stories get swept under the rug by national media outlets because they are controlled by jews.

And if you don't feel like reading what was said....

So here you have a racist cac backed by jews saying being a Nazi is better than being a Muslim.

And this speaks to another point. Black people have no problem aligning themselves with racist cac for the right price.

And like i've been saying for the past 2 years. Zionism = Nazism. Period. They've collaborated in the past and they're collaborating to this day.

I’ve been saying Ukrainians are neo Nazis for years.

:mjlol: :sas2:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Well if you are going to make claims at least back then up?

Maybe your talking about the other 5% :jbhmm:

They did a small sample size poll 3 months after Hamas’ specifically targeted and killed civilians in the largest raid in their history?

I’m sure public opinion is going to be swayed a bit.

Before oct 7th there was a widespread push to oust Netanyahu. This war has saved his political career. Israelies by and large don’t want these conflicts. They only benefit the leaders who don’t suffer the consequences.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They did a small sample size poll 3 months after Hamas’ specifically targeted and killed civilians in the largest raid in their history?

I’m sure public opinion is going to be swayed a bit.

Before oct 7th there was a widespread push to oust Netanyahu. This war has saved his political career. Israelies by and large don’t want these conflicts. They only benefit the leaders who don’t suffer the consequences.
Oh stop it. They are protesting for their right to rape Palestinians 10 months later. They are legitimately debating that in parliament.

fukk Israel.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Oh stop it. They are protesting for their right to rape Palestinians 10 months later. They are legitimately debating that in parliament.

fukk Israel.
:yeshrug:

Hundreds of thousands of Israelies hit the streets to stop Netanyahu from consolidating power.

Just months later the Oct 7th attack happens right in the middle of peace accords with the Saudis.

Hamas needs a bloodthirsty and disconnected Israel to maintain their own political relevance.

The conflict itself is in Irans interest to keep funding as it provides a conflict to focus on and regional proxies to keep under leash.

shyt is bigger than what you think it is.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug:

Hundreds of thousands of Israelies hit the streets to stop Netanyahu from consolidating power.

Just months later the Oct 7th attack happens right in the middle of peace accords with the Saudis.

Hamas needs a bloodthirsty and disconnected Israel to maintain their own political relevance.

The conflict itself is in Irans interest to keep funding as it provides a conflict to focus on and regional proxies to keep under leash.

shyt is bigger than what you think it is.
You are equating 2 different things pal.

They have been protesting against Netanyahu for 7+ months now. Even outside his home to the point he had to move. I understand all that.

They aren't doing that because of the treatment of Palestinians though. They are doing that because Israel is losing its standing around the world and the economy is tanking.

Israeli zionists want to annex Gaza and the West bank and they don't mind killing every Palestinian if that's what it takes.

You acting like that's Jewish voices for peace protesting out there. :comeon:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You are equating 2 different things pal.

They have been protesting against Netanyahu for 7+ months now. Even outside his home to the point he had to move. I understand all that.

They aren't doing that because of the treatment of Palestinians though. They are doing that because Israel is losing its standing around the world and the economy is tanking.

Israeli zionists want to annex Gaza and the West bank and they don't mind killing every Palestinian if that's what it takes.

You acting like that's Jewish voices for peace protesting out there. :comeon:
You forgot about the Nazis in the West Bank who have killed hundreds of Palestinians. Or the Nazi government that has approved massive land grabs.