More proof that Israel + jews = Nazis

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
These stories get swept under the rug by national media outlets because they are controlled by jews.

And if you don't feel like reading what was said....

So here you have a racist cac backed by jews saying being a Nazi is better than being a Muslim.

And this speaks to another point. Black people have no problem aligning themselves with racist cac for the right price.

And like i've been saying for the past 2 years. Zionism = Nazism. Period. They've collaborated in the past and they're collaborating to this day.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Because that would be retarded from a logistical, and historical perspective.

For starters ,you have people in Israel, Pro-Israel who are not ok with how Palestinians are treated
but if a certain group controls the media and said certain group is the main victim :ohhh:
how can we know for sure

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
but if a certain group controls the media and said certain group is the main victim :ohhh:
how can we know for sure

Guess we need to get on the Japanese ass for owning their share of our entertainment industry then. Wonder who they covering for.

Plus you could always read about it instead of relying on secondhand, misconstrued information. For the record I'm indifferent to Palestine and Israel cause this won't be the last time they'll be in the news for going at it, but i forget some of you brehs was born in the 2000's.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You cannot compare Nazism to Zionism.
Because that would be retarded from a logistical, and historical perspective.

For starters ,you have people in Israel, Pro-Israel who are not ok with how Palestinians are treated
:mjlol: the pro-Israeli people you speak of who are not okay with how Palestinians are treated are NOT zionists. Hence why there are comparisons between ACTUAL Zionism and Nazism. ACTUAL Zionists see Palestinians as sub-humans who must be annihilated.

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Oh so they must've just pulled a bad group of people? I'm sure if they pulled the entire population it would be closer to 50/50.

Good catch:comeon:

A sample size that small isn't reflective of shyt you dingleberry :mjlol:did you read the part where 20% of the 103 Arabs sampled were ok with the amount of force used? DO you think that means 20% of 5 million Palestinians are okay with being bombed to bits?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
fukk Illhan tbh

Tribalist bytch

Ok Mr. White person.... oh my bad.. I mean Mr. c00n.

The black man who ran against her accepted over 100k from an open Nazi sympathizer/Zionist piece of shyt.

But hey... fukk the African woman because she's "tribalist"... Everybody in this country is a damn tribalist :mjpls:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Ok Mr. White person.... oh my bad.. I mean Mr. c00n.

The black man who ran against her accepted over 100k from an open Nazi sympathizer/Zionist piece of shyt.

But hey... fukk the African woman because she's "tribalist"... Everybody in this country is a damn tribalist :mjpls:
She’s racist as shyt against Black Americans. Why am I the c00n and she’s not? Just because I don’t like her doesn’t mean I rock with them people

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
She’s racist as shyt against Black Americans. Why am I the c00n and she’s not? Just because I don’t like her doesn’t mean I rock with them people

How is she racist against black americans