More layoffs coming to Playstation??Studio Closure???

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Be too stupid to realize Microsoft has 238,000 employees, 95+% of which have nothing to do with Xbox neanderthal console stan war brehs. :dead: Imbecile posted this off a PC running WINDOWS no doubt too :unimpressed:
:francis: but they layed off people in the xbox division as well

and im on osx before you even go there

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'm getting real tired of the narrative about game & console sales.

The real money is in 3rd party sales. And that's why Microsoft has gone in that direction.

Let's make no bones about it. The Xbox console is on its last legs.

Sony will stop making hardware before Microsoft does.

From the Insomniac leak
GBsY2EqW4AAtNxh

GBsZfxaWcAAIpxH

Sony is at a crossroads. I'm not going to pretend that Microsoft is fully where they want to be in terms of brand name and marketplace stature but I bet Sony would rather be in Microsoft's shoes vs Microsoft wishing they were in Sony's. Once upon a time, that last part was true but Microsoft is done only focusing on consoles.

Consoles, as much as we love them, are a husk of the industry. Most kids nowadays seemingly want gaming pcs. Even more people play mobile games. Microsoft now has Candy Crush, Hearthstone, Call of Duty and Diablo Immortal and the PC games are day and date. Our children play on our phones before they play on our consoles. What happens when you see the Xbox logo from the age of three on mom or dad's phone playing candy crush? It is almost a conditioning of acceptance.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony will stop making hardware before Microsoft does.

From the Insomniac leak
GBsY2EqW4AAtNxh

GBsZfxaWcAAIpxH

Sony is at a crossroads. I'm not going to pretend that Microsoft is fully where they want to be in terms of brand name and marketplace stature but I bet Sony would rather be in Microsoft's shoes vs Microsoft wishing they were in Sony's. Once upon a time, that last part was true but Microsoft is done only focusing on consoles.

Consoles, as much as we love them, are a husk of the industry. Most kids nowadays seemingly want gaming pcs. Even more people play mobile games. Microsoft now has Candy Crush, Hearthstone, Call of Duty and Diablo Immortal and the PC games are day and date. Our children play on our phones before they play on our consoles. What happens when you see the Xbox logo from the age of three on mom or dad's phone playing candy crush? It is almost a conditioning of acceptance.

He says as ps5 and switch outsell their previous models

No offense because you’re not even one of the worst larrrys on here but I’ve literally never seen you be right about anything gaming related