More layoffs coming to Playstation??Studio Closure???

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Not surprising, their business model is unsustainable. Selling boxes acrually can put you in the red if the attachment rate isn't good; with games especially the type they make costing 300mm plus... the risk is significant and doesnt bring much profit. They don't have any big gaas games to offset these risks, while even their closet competitor has like 10 of those.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I swear Arcadium has got to be the gayest fukkin subforum with these consoles fakkitry threads. :why:

Nikkas fighting over billion dollar corporations who see y’all as nothing less than lick, but will post stats like it’s the best QB in the draft.

If I could call posters fakkits over on ResetEra I’d be over there in a heartbeat.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I swear Arcadium has got to be the gayest fukkin subforum with these consoles fakkitry threads. :why:

Nikkas fighting over billion dollar corporations who see y’all as nothing less than lick, but will post stats like it’s the best QB in the draft.

If I could call posters fakkits over on ResetEra I’d be over there in a heartbeat.
Same thread was made on resetera. Where you think i got it from??? :mjlol:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm getting real tired of the narrative about game & console sales.

The real money is in 3rd party sales. And that's why Microsoft has gone in that direction.

Let's make no bones about it. The Xbox console is on its last legs.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm getting real tired of the narrative about game & console sales.

The real money is in 3rd party sales. And that's why Microsoft has gone in that direction.

Let's make no bones about it. The Xbox console is on its last legs.
If steam continues to make steam deck microsoft will continue to make consoles.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

Reset era is worst tho. only good thing about it is the scoops that drop from the disgruntled devs.

Daps
Concern thread about 50-75 layoffs but was a ghost when MS laid off 10k.

Be too stupid to realize Microsoft has 238,000 employees, 95+% of which have nothing to do with Xbox neanderthal console stan war brehs. :dead: Imbecile posted this off a PC running WINDOWS no doubt too :unimpressed: