IMG-4207

IMG-4207

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm good with that. I don't back down from my comments.

He's catching a fit that I didn't specifically mention X-Box by name eventhough I specifically mention company mismanagement for the layoffs, which is what tends to happen in these type of situations.

I don't pay attention to gaming or do it enough to know of every acquisition that these companies have and how it turns out.

They keep trying gotcha moments with someone that's gaming knowledge isn't as expansive as theirs.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm good with that. I don't back down from my comments.

He's catching a fit that I didn't specifically mention X-Box by name eventhough I specifically mention company mismanagement for the layoffs, which is what tends to happen in these type of situations.

I don't pay attention to gaming or do it enough to know of every acquisition that these companies have and how it turns out.

They keep trying gotcha moments with someone that's gaming knowledge isn't as expansive as theirs.

just keeping a record so you don’t harlem shake your way out of your bias next time theres a thread about sony

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Gizmo_Duck , a 40 year old jobless Sony Stan, has most posts in this thread -- about layoffs. Double the amount of posts in here than the person who has the 2nd most posts in here.

At least these ex employees had jobs to be laid off from. @Gizmo_Duck the brokest and bummiest poster on this entire site. Spending his years discussing lay offs of people infinite more successful than he will ever be in life

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, it ain't that. But I know folks appreciate it.

A lot of these folk will be reingested back into other roles.

But an extra 20-80k will help somewhat as folks look for a new role.

Layoffs and RIFs suck.

80k bonus...?? :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
None of those getting laid-off are getting a 80k bonus, dafuq is wrong with you.
Depends on if they're getting rid of studios. The people will technically be a part of the RIF and then rehired into a new team.

Even still, these people would have RSUs that just vested two weeks ago which would have been a part of any signing bonus plus rewards which land this month.

Lastly, and most importantly a RIF isnt limited to people on PIPs.

You don't know what you're talking about.