More Lay-offs at X-Box

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, it ain't that. But I know folks appreciate it.

A lot of these folk will be reingested back into other roles.

But an extra 20-80k will help somewhat as folks look for a new role.

Layoffs and RIFs suck.
Rule of thumb I've learned in the workforce ...once an acquisition happens , go ahead and plan your exit plan.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They'll never make that 70 billion back :mjlol:

Motherfukkers really did all that to put CoD on Mid Pass anyway. Imagine how many years it will take for them just to break even. :dead:
Not sure what that gotta do with the actual layoffs and somehow blaming Microsoft for what literally any other company would do and you really wanna talk about dumb ass moves? You know about Sony buying bungie for 4 billi? :mjlol:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately, some people tend to not care about layoffs until it happens to them personally or someone that they know.

I mean it is what it is. We should all know the game by now.

People need to learn to live within their means and save. 6 - 12 months emergency fund and keep that resume updated. So if a layoff does happen, they got something to fall back on.

I don't like these big corporations myself, trying to figure a way out of this mundane grind

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Aren't they the most profitable company or somewhere near it? We need to stop excusing high execs cheapening out.
lol brother be for real lol. Of course some nikkas losing jobs, sure most profitable if that’s true but still a company.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@Gizmo_Duck not sure what your receipt has to do what I said in the past considering at the end of the day people are being laid off and losing their job.

We know it’s due to company mismanagement. That isn’t nor should be in discussion.