More CAC Tweets - Perfect Dark Development is a mess

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nobody really wants another Perfect Dark.

They should just do a modern remake to remind us, or introduce us, to what made Perfect Dark special in the first place. At this point in time it’s like Duke Nukem. And if they pull a Duke Nukem Forever it’s RIP Rare

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody really wants another Perfect Dark.

They should just do a modern remake to remind us, or introduce us, to what made Perfect Dark special in the first place. At this point in time it’s like Duke Nukem. And if they pull a Duke Nukem Forever it’s RIP Rare
Disagree perfect dark is just realistically too hard to pull off without it being a major and I mean major investment, people don't have hopes for it, especially coming from Microsoft, the 2nd perfect dark is so bad people legit don't remember it exist lol.

There is also no way they are going to please old PD fans. That game was iconic.

The splinter cell games are as close as it gets to perfect dark but in 3rd person which I think a lot of people want. But as beloved as that series is, it doesn't really sale enough for as much as it cost make.

Also there is the whole competitive vs mode part of PD which was a huge dark for a lot of people too.

I say they use the Splinter cell formula and they should be fine.