More CAC Tweets - Perfect Dark Development is a mess

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Its crazy because PD was the easier layup out of that rare lineup to reveamp and blow up.
I think the difficulty is trying to make something that's not just another generic FPS

edit: trying to modernize these old IP's you get stuck between trying to please people's nostalgia, while also making a game that's gonna please modern gamers

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Spend 100 Billy on studios and can’t even look after the ones you own and built years before that :scust:
M$ was always vultures in the gaming community :skip:

I felt that when I saw bill gates held that big ass xbox controller up during e3 when I was kid.

shyt they are vultures in the pc community

word to steve jobs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sea of Thieves makes money. They'll be ok for the time being.

Now Ninja Theory, we'll just have to wait and see.
Don’t think NT makes it. All those years for developing a game that short to be on game pass day one?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I think the difficulty is trying to make something that's not just another generic FPS

edit: trying to modernize these old IP's you get stuck between trying to please people's nostalgia, while also making a game that's gonna please modern gamers

They already had the bones with the gadgetry and cool alt-fire mechanisms. Leaned into the sci-fi part mainly through the weapons.

Everyone's already made a shooty game with emphasis on realistic weaponry. PD would stand out if they stuck to what's there and did the weapons right.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Jeez if only they had an studio with experience in innovative and immersive fps they could get to help out...

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Honestly most people’s memory of Perfect Dark stems from “That game I use to see at Blockbuster/ Hollywood Videos”.
Nah nikka that shyt was lit on n64 :flabbynsick:

Getting into fights with my cousins cuz i got the farsight:wow:

Crazy laptop gun placements :mjlol:

Their only hope of making a successful game at this point is a cod clone with all the gadgets and OP weapons from the first game