Moose had the šŸ» running for his life

hatealot

Banned
Daps
yeah man if you are driving on the highway high speed and that shyt decides to pass across at a high speed you are probably dead if you canā€™t avoid it
I've seen basic deers fly through windshields and kill passengers.

A moose from Alaska won't even move. The moose is going through the front end and the sheet metal is going to wrap around him while he just move on while everyone's chest cavity pushed in.

Daps
Bears are fukking fast breh :wow:
ZYUEWWVE4MI6HIXR34UZXBZQXE.jpg

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesnā€™t look like a full sized bear. Or are moose that big?
Breh, the only moose I've ever seen in my life was literally running down my block at 1am when one of my friends was driving me back home after a party in college. They're MASSIVE beasts. We were drunk as hell and driving down the road that bisects mine on our block and just saw him rounding the corner to go down my street and right past my house.

I called my dad who was passed out in the living room and told him to open the door real quick because a moose was about to pass the house

My dad: "How drunk are you?:beli:"

Me: "...that's not important right now dad. You're about to miss him."

Long story short, pops saw it and us driving up about 100 yards behind it. He was as stunned as we were because we're a good 3 miles from the woods. Moose breh was LOST with no nav

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Humans do the same shyt. Itā€™s why itā€™s such a big deal when kingpins go at each other, or warlords or even countries. Even if you win, youā€™re going to be so damaged afterwards itā€™s not even worth it as long as you have easier ways to get what you want.
It might be ā€œnatureā€ but I think humans who pick fights with the weak but turn bytch with anyone they see as a threat are cowards

I can understand animals more because damn near everything they do is for survival. When humans do it, itā€™s straight up cowardice :unimpressed:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It might be ā€œnatureā€ but I think humans who pick fights with the weak but turn bytch with anyone they see as a threat are cowards

I can understand animals more because damn near everything they do is for survival. When humans do it, itā€™s straight up cowardice :unimpressed:
I mean, youā€™re right, from the logical standpoint. But I think itā€™s biologically genetically ingrained in us the same way it is in animals. Same reason our bodies still hold so much fat when we overeat, even though food hasnā€™t been scarce for centuries now. Our subconscious minds still treat everything like itā€™s survival.