Monthly metrocards in NYC could rise to 168 dollars by 2023

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Question is, what poor people are gonna be there by then? :mjpls:

Lets face it, the poor is on borrowed time before they systematically get wiped out.

What's scary is that New York could be the first major city without hoods or a decent black population :sadcam:

Btw, I forgot to mention the article is speculation by a DN writer, there's some hope the monthly pass won't be that high 10 years from now.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I can't front, traveling thru major cities across the world kinda make me appreciate the NYC transit system.

But yeah, constant price increases suck. I'd be set if I just worked in BK. I wouldn't need the train or bus.

I agree, majority of these systems don't even run 24/7 :scusthov:

Distance based fares on the DMV subway :scusthov:

No TVM in Philly :scusthov:

Traveling from Tottenville Staten Island to the Bronx/Westchester border on 2.50 :smugdraper

lol@ paying that much to ride around in filthy tin cans. fukk.

driving :blessed:

From you're screen name I assume you live in the Bay Area?

NYC highways are :flabbynsick: compared to Cali, its not as pleasant to drive in NYC like it is out west.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What's scary is that New York could be the first major city without hoods or a decent black population :sadcam:

Btw, I forgot to mention the article is speculation by a DN writer, there's some hope the monthly pass won't be that high 10 years from now.

Its gonna happen. Already, the hipsters are moving to hood spots where hood dudes used to live in. Hood dudes now are moving south of the Mason Dixon line in record numbers, furthering the ratchet shyt poppin off down there.