Monthly metrocards in NYC could rise to 168 dollars by 2023

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cab fare is already ridiculous in that city. You know you get charged an additional .50cent for every 30 seconds the cab is not in motion. So if your stuck in traffic on the highway in a cab, you are fukked for the most part.

Exactly why in not composing about 2.50... Where else in America can u get around so well for so little...

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I can't front, traveling thru major cities across the world kinda make me appreciate the NYC transit system.

But yeah, constant price increases suck. I'd be set if I just worked in BK. I wouldn't need the train or bus.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:snoop:

It's already impossible to drive around
It's not like MTA service is getting better

Every damn street here is becoming paid parkings now. And the mains streets are increasingly getting exclusive bus lanes. Which narrows the damn road. Thats the shyt i dont like.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
That's the problem. Those traffic cops a lot of the times don't know how to direct traffic properly. This is especially abundant on 7th Ave almost everyday where i drive through.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
why.....traffic used to be horrible around 5th and 6th ave....now its more cops out there directing traffic..
That's the problem. Those traffic cops a lot of the times don't know how to direct traffic properly. This is especially abundant on 7th Ave almost everyday where i drive through.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Question is, what poor people are gonna be there by then? :mjpls:

Lets face it, the poor is on borrowed time before they systematically get wiped out.

concise

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

It's already impossible to drive around
It's not like MTA service is getting better

Every damn street here is becoming paid parkings now. And the mains streets are increasingly getting exclusive bus lanes. Which narrows the damn road. Thats the shyt i dont like.

Bus lanes :snoop:
Citibikes dock stations stealing parking spots :snoop:
4 lane streets being turned into 2 lane streets with bike lanes :snoop:
All-way stops being replaced by traffic lights en masse :snoop: