Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story Netflix Sept. 19

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
As I’m watching it, I think all these things are true to a certain degree.

This family was extremely fukked up. I do believe they were a product of their parents though.. they all were now that pops was saying rape was normal where he was from. Send these dudes to a psyche ward instead of prison… they wasn't right in the head lying or not.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Buddy slipped with the Popsicle in his mouth? 💀

The judge & the DA in the second trial didnt give a single fucc about nothing in that bih. Ion believe that shyt about their parents tho. Probably was abusive but not to the extent they were saying, I don't think. Not after that shyt Lyle was spittin' on dem tapes, no Diddy. And you didnt bring it up to your therapist when he was u knowingly recording you. You mfs wanted that paper.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
As I’m watching it, I think all these things are true to a certain degree.

This family was extremely fukked up. I do believe they were a product of their parents though.. they all were now that pops was saying rape was normal where he was from. Send these dudes to a psyche ward instead of prison… they wasn't right in the head lying or not.
Pretty much how I feel

Obviously there is truth to the abuse but they fukked up with all the covering it up and lying

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
why are mfs online going about they were abused or raped so let them go? even if that were the case, that doesn't justify murdering their parents.
They lied about that shyt. Like you said even if it was legit it was premeditated murder. They’re exactly where they belong, couple of entitled rich brats who murdered their parents because they were strict.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
This probably could have been cut down to 6 episodes and we would have lost nothing for it. We didn't need an episode and a half of describing violent sexual acts being done to children. 15 minutes would have been more than enough.

With that said Javier Bardem was fantastic in this. Can't tell who is the bigger monster Antoine Chigurh or Jose Menendez and even for as bad he is you can understand why his son's still had this twisted admiration for him/Stockholm syndrome.

I do think this show should have been played 'straighter' (the levels). Because it the real story was crazy enough as it is.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I finally finished this.

I don't remember any details about Erik being gay. Or some incest shyt.

Ryan Murphy always got to insert some gay shyt, that's why I don't fukk with his other shows, I only watch the the Crime Stories.

I don't know if I believe the abuse allegations, they were spoiled kids who snapped when they found out they were out of the will, that was their motive for the killings.

Javier Bardem acted his motherfukkin ass off in this though.