Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story Netflix Sept. 19

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Thought this was going to be like Dahmer, were they make you sympathize with the murderer. Instead they were portrayed like bloodthirsty douchey gay fratbros

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Finished this shyt. Them nikkas was cappin.

Its crazy online how many people think they are innocent. fukk them nikkas they cleeeearly merked the parents for the bread.

Seem like Pops was definitely tough on them and hella exaggeratedly aggressive with the verbal abuse but the sexual shyt seemed fake as hell. Also I wanna hear them tapes that Norma recorded of Lyle from prison.

Also Oct 7th

:dead:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’m almost done with this. It’s nowhere near as good as Dahmer. The episode where it’s just her interviewing him The entire time was tough to watch whether it’s true or not though :huhldup:

I don’t know if what they are accusing their dad of is true but at the end of the day, y’all were old enough to leave and start over/blow the whistle. :manny: instead yall chose to kill them and try to get the cash

Last edited:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I’m almost done with this. It’s nowhere near as good as Dahmer. The episode where it’s just her interviewing him The entire time was tough to watch whether it’s true or not :huhldup:

I don’t know if what they are accusing their dad of is true but at the end of the day, y’all were old enough to leave and start over/blow the whistle. :manny: instead yall chose to kill them and try to get the cash
Yeah that episode was tough. Whole time I had the :dahell: expression on my face. I thought it would stop at some point and it never did. :damn:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
It's possible the dad sexually abused them as kids.

Not buying that he continued it when they were in high school.

Eric got manhandled by his pops as a grown ass 17 year-old kid from the family room to the bed room and his dad angrily raped him.

Cmon I'm not buying that

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wonder if the allegations against the pops is true
I did my googles before I finished the show

Apparently, the youngest son told his cousin and there was a letter sent to the cousin 2 years before the murders, with him basically dancing around the fact that he took his cousins advice to do something but his dad still rapes him and tells him not to tell anyone especially his brother.

During the second trial they felt like the cousin was lying :dahell:

Other evidence is there is a latin musician that also came out afterwards and said he was raped by their pops too… years before this happened and years after the brothers had been sentenced. Dude apparently recognized the pops immediately.

But… I'm not finished with the show so who knows whats real yet

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finished this shyt. Them nikkas was cappin.

Its crazy online how many people think they are innocent. fukk them nikkas they cleeeearly merked the parents for the bread.

Seem like Pops was definitely tough on them and hella exaggeratedly aggressive with the verbal abuse but the sexual shyt seemed fake as hell. Also I wanna hear them tapes that Norma recorded of Lyle from prison.

Also Oct 7th

:dead:

Was gonna check the show, but the :dame: talk turned me away. I’m already gonna check Sports Story, which is done by the same guy. That’s gonna be more than enough :dame: shyt to put up with it. I’ll check the doc tho.