Monster Kody interview..Part 1,2 & 3 out now

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps

“the craziest shyt I heard was gangstas got next...how in the fukk are you a gangster and you got next? What are you standing in line politely waiting your fukking turn gangster? Gangsters go to the fukking front stupid! fukk you mean you got next? Who got now? How they get it from you?”

:dead:

“ay Took..ay cuzz this mothafukka ain’t got no egg in it cuzz”:mjlol:

“I felt so bad for the Asian people.....but I was so happy cuz I ate so well that day”:russ:

“I stole the founders egg.....later on I paid it back in bodies”:wow:

@ItsMeButters

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
“the craziest shyt I heard was gangstas got next...how in the fukk are you a gangster and you got next? What are you standing in line politely waiting your fukking turn gangster? Gangsters go to the fukking front stupid! fukk you mean you got next? Who got now? How they get it from you?”

:dead:

“ay Took..ay cuzz this mothafukka ain’t got no egg in it cuzz”:mjlol:

“I felt so bad for the Asian people.....but I was so happy cuz I ate so well that day”:russ:

“I stole the founders egg.....later on I paid it back in bodies”:wow:

@ItsMeButters

I could listen to breh tell stories all day :mjlol:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Has anyone spoken on the shooting that cut the most recent video short? Kev stopped the vid and edited whatever happened after out and then it cuts back to monster and he has his hat on backwards.

if you listen close you can hear em start shooting from up the street till it get closer

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Has anyone spoken on the shooting that cut the most recent video short? Kev stopped the vid and edited whatever happened after out and then it cuts back to monster and he has his hat on backwards.

if you listen close you can hear em start shooting from up the street till it get closer

They probably just stopped to check it out.

shyt sounded like it was right on the other side of the gate.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They got to breh, it’s long overdue.

And that scene would be legendary :wow:
:snoop:

This why suburban nerds should tread lightly when speaking on street shyt.

You're 40 years old talking like an outsider. What the fukk do we need a Monster Kody movie for? Explain. Anyone who has paid attention to Monster knows he wasn't 180 with being reformed so why should he but celebrated with a movie in 2019? All u could do is glamorize his gangbanging come up and thats the last thing the self imposing Black community needs. We already had Colors, Boyz N The Hood and Menace in the 90s for the gangbanging glamorization. Bloods and Crips banging on wax. Dead Homies on VHS and the War Stories DVD (which had Monster in it ) for the reality factor. Plus Tookie who was about reform till his death already has a movie done. Why the fukk would this generation need yet another movie bout gangbanging, especially if that person the movie is about isn't fully reformed, unless its to glamorize the gangbanging?

Whenever u comment on notorious street cats I notice u come off like me when I was 12 years old impressed with street tales and war stories, but you 40 years old with it. SMH. You are easily impressionable like a church woman who loves hearing the gift of gab by her church minister. Monster never did that complete 180 like Malcolm X did even tho his book ended as if that's the direction he was going. But anyone paying attention knows Monster was on and off when it came to getting into shyt after the book. Shyt that someone who is reformed wouldn't get into. This is why u look like a try hard talking about a movie is long over due.