Monster Kody interview..Part 1,2 & 3 out now

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they say OG Mack used monster kody's book to indoctrinate the Nine Trey bloods

Rolling 30s were in Harlem before that book existed. They were small time and sold crack on Lennox in the same area Big L is from. They weren't big at all they were just secluded to one area and they came from Cali and mostly recruited those with roots in Belize. No one ever expected a surge in LA Blood culture to commence a few years later. That same location on Lennox would later be taken over by Bloods by the year 2000.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rolling 30s were in Harlem before that book existed. They were small time and sold crack on Lennox in the same area Big L is from. They weren't big at all they were just secluded to one area and they came from Cali and mostly recruited those with roots in Belize. No one ever expected a surge in LA Blood culture to commence a few years later. That same location on Lennox would later be taken over by Bloods by the year 2000.

this was in jail. and the book wasn't used explicitly, but OG mack stole things from it and claimed it as his own. it explains the gang name too. only crips are supposed to be treys.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this was in jail. and the book wasn't used explicitly, but OG mack stole things from it and claimed it as his own. it explains the gang name too. only crips are supposed to be treys.

Probably the pecking order for the 3 levels of attaining OG status jacking the name and the rocking of flags. That's the only things he could a taken from the book. Outside of that NYC was doing its own thing. In NYC we knew off top the dog paws, 031 and "eating food" was some NYC shyt. Those 3 things were the standouts in the late 90s that separated what NYC was doing from Cali. Like how in the streets of NYC it was said that cutting up anyone even a civilian even tho it got the greenlight as being OK was not how they did things in LA.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they say OG Mack used monster kody's book to indoctrinate the Nine Trey bloods

:comeon: nicca said "they" like he know some background niccas and didn't just watch and get that info from CK / Corey King 2 weeks ago like the rest of us

@smokeurobinson this interview is where that nicca got that from

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
"To live and die in L.A.,
Where everyday we try to fatten they pockets,
So many hustle for the cash, so it's hard to knock it,
Everybody got they own thing, currency chasin',
Worldwide through the hard times, worrying faces,
Shed tears as we bury brother close to heart,