Monkeypox Has Now Officially Been Declared A GLOBAL Health Emergency 🚨

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
My sis in law is heavy in the church and prays about stuff and maybe sees herself as being able to have some prophesying powers. Some months back she said, something else was coming and it might be worse than corona.. So i'm on the look out hoping she got zero powers :francis:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Ain't this the bussy activities disease?
Yup

Most of the cases that were reported in the multi-country outbreak in 2022/2023 were identified among gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men. Given that the virus moves from person to person in these social networks in many countries, gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men may be at higher risk of being exposed if they have sex or other form of close contact with someone who is infectious. People who have multiple or new sexual partners are currently most at risk.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's spread thru gay activities so if you catch it you know what's up.
Cheeks getting clapped
IMG-1521.png

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
My sis in law is heavy in the church and prays about stuff and maybe sees herself as being able to have some prophesying powers. Some months back she said, something else was coming and it might be worse than corona.. So i'm on the look out hoping she got zero powers :francis:
I mean, Bill Gates even said something else was coming after we got thru covid. They’ve been saying it. Disease X or something. Maybe it’s this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its already in the water in san francisco...:hhh::why: wtf!!!

EDIT:

here you go before you start saying im lying and shyt..