Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Monique has always maintained her position while everyone else lied, covered up, got exposed, backtracked and apologized.

I don't really see the 50 thing going bad because she's about her business and 50 is about his business too with this tv show/acting shyt. If he signed her for a music deal or shyt I could see it. Monique, by her history is a real one. She ain't gonna shuck and jive for nobody.

You must not know how 50 operates if you don’t think it can go bad. 50 is about his business, but he’s also been known to shyt on his employees publicly which could become a problem and piss Monique now.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Riddle me this. Say she still rides her current wave. Who is funding her with money and funds? Why not work with Tyler Perry? The brotha has his own network why not make amends?

I don't see this militant circa 1970s style revolution being positive. It looks to me like she is destroying bridges and going out sad. I know a few brehs in Hollywood. It ain't many of us American brehs/ sistas there from the jump.

SHE HAS AN ESTABLISHED FANBASE
WHO WILL SUPPORT HER REGARDLESS

:devil:
:evil:

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps

SHE HAS AN ESTABLISHED FANBASE
WHO WILL SUPPORT HER REGARDLESS

:devil:
:evil:

I hear you but you know how fickle fans can be. Monique called out some of her audience and they didn't like it. I think this is a dangerous road to travel and being older.

You know how some of our folk shyt (don't know if we can cuss) on our older elders nationally. Why just for being older like normal folk and not dying before 25 on some rap ish. Mean while CAC elders can be at peace and rock out. Just my personal viewpoint

Here is another OG's commentary Rickey Smiley on it.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must not know how 50 operates if you don’t think it can go bad. 50 is about his business, but he’s also been known to shyt on his employees publicly which could become a problem and piss Monique now.

He don't shyt on people that he sees as on the same level as him or above him. If you have a history of gettin punked he might fukk with you at some point but always keep that in his back pocket. Monique ain't never been punked, she's done the punking. Thats why I can see him respecting her or seeing eye to eye.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
He don't shyt on people that he sees as on the same level as him or above him. If you have a history of gettin punked he might fukk with you at some point but always keep that in his back pocket. Monique ain't never been punked, she's done the punking. Thats why I can see him respecting her or seeing eye to eye.

No offense, but that’s stupid logic to operate on when you’re the boss towards your employees. Someone like Naturi Naughton didn’t deserve the slander she got from 50, yet he did it not once but twice even when he spoke and said she was obviously upset about it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No offense, but that’s stupid logic to operate on when you’re the boss towards your employees. Someone like Naturi Naughton didn’t deserve the slander she got from 50, yet he did it not once but twice even when he spoke and said she was obviously upset about it.
You gotta tell that to 50. Ive never met him.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just making a counterpoint to your statement about how the deal can’t go bad. Monique isn’t the type to deal with that disrespect and rightfully so even if it’s in a joking manner.

True. She ain't the one to play with. 50 ain't the one to play with either. Which is why I think he can see eye to eye and that business with them could be fruitful.