Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
giphy.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Monique has always maintained her position while everyone else lied, covered up, got exposed, backtracked and apologized.

I don't really see the 50 thing going bad because she's about her business and 50 is about his business too with this tv show/acting shyt. If he signed her for a music deal or shyt I could see it. Monique, by her history is a real one. She ain't gonna shuck and jive for nobody.

Daps
Monique has always maintained her position while everyone else lied, covered up, got exposed, backtracked and apologized.

I don't really see the 50 thing going bad because she's about her business and 50 is about his business too with this tv show/acting shyt. If he signed her for a music deal or shyt I could see it. Monique, by her history is a real one. She ain't gonna shuck and jive for nobody.

This is true. They came back to her, she didn't go back to them, so there has to be some truth to what she was saying.

And I was against her when the whole Netflix thing happened but time has vindicated her.

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps

IM GLAD MONIQUE RIDING
ON ALL THESE INDUSTRY SHILL nikkaS

fukk ALL THE HOE nikkaS
WHO WERE shytTING ON HER
FOR LEE DANIELS/OPRAH/CHALAMANGE
c00n ASSES.

:devil:
:evil:

Riddle me this. Say she still rides her current wave. Who is funding her with money and funds? Why not work with Tyler Perry? The brotha has his own network why not make amends?

I don't see this militant circa 1970s style revolution being positive. It looks to me like she is destroying bridges and going out sad. I know a few brehs in Hollywood. It ain't many of us American brehs/ sistas there from the jump.