Mongo has ALS

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There’s a lot of messed up diseases and syndromes and viruses out there.

ALS next to stage 4 any cancer might be the one I dread the most. That looks like torture in every way imaginable
ALS, cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s. fukk them. Can’t believe how the body/brain can just deteriorate like that. :beli: :mjcry:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
ALS, cancer, dementia, Alzheimer’s. fukk them. Can’t believe how the body/brain can just deteriorate like that. :beli: :mjcry:

The fukked up thing about ALS, the cognitive stuff is still there, it's just you can't move. So in a sense your trapped in your own body, unable to move or speak, but yet still comprehending everything crystal clear while imprisoned.

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
The fukked up thing about ALS, the cognitive stuff is still there, it's just you can't move. So in a sense your trapped in your own body, unable to move or speak, but yet still comprehending everything crystal clear while imprisoned.
yZu012x.png

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Read this book called "Tuesdays with Morrie" about a dude whose professor from college had als :mjcry: book was absolutely brutal :mjcry: wouldn't wish als on anyone man. Wishing the best for Mongo.

Hopefully science and get to work on all these demonic diseases out here man. :mjcry:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Read this book called "Tuesdays with Morrie" about a dude whose professor from college had als :mjcry: book was absolutely brutal :mjcry: wouldn't wish als on anyone man. Wishing the best for Mongo.

Hopefully science and get to work on all these demonic diseases out here man. :mjcry:

I read that in college in one of my English classes. It was such a good read.