Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
6Mp7yze.gif

mini skirt Mickie was incredible

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Havent watched raw in weeks. I decided to watch tonight and i literally felt ill. I have never seen a product so dry so basic so deprived of emotion.

Monday RAW is literally just a show. And what i mean by that is they just fill 3 hours of tv time with no significant purpose.

It feels like raw doesnt even have main eventers anymore

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Havent watched raw in weeks. I decided to watch tonight and i literally felt ill. I have never seen a product so dry so basic so deprived of emotion.

Monday RAW is literally just a show. And what i mean by that is they just fill 3 hours of tv time with no significant purpose.

It feels like raw doesnt even have main eventers anymore

This is the worst era I ever experienced.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is the worst era I ever experienced.

Yup. Even 94/95 shyt at least had life to it and felt different because there was no formula. They really figured the show out 20 years ago and it hasn’t changed since. Read a rumor this morning that Vince is going after omega and the bucks when their contracts are up but if you’re them, why would you even sign with wwe? Unless it’s a stupid amount of money, like an amount where if you didn’t sign your family would commit you, what’s the point? You’ll be in that system and be bored